Map special events\heroes and such ideas

TomTTT

Reaction score
Well, title says most of it.
I've got a map (3 players), where you choose your hero, and each hero spawns in a different arena. Waves of creeps come and such, after a wave is done everyone is teleported to a shop zone, and another wave is coming.
So to spice it up I have made a few events where the heroes will face each other, and will gain a lumber for it which with you can buy special abilities.
I'm also looking for hero ideas, without any codes or such, just plain ideas.
So what I have by now:
Events: Simple PvP arena, Domination mini-game.
Heroes: Fighter - Your ordinary fighter hero. War stomp, endurance aura and so on.
Dark Mage - Intelligence based, dark AoE spell, custom Immolation-type passive and such.
Trooper - Marine looking hero, upgrades include splash damage, increased damage, and Cluster Rockets.
Drainer (still having some issues with...) - doesn't have an attack, but ables to drain the HP from sorrounding
Enemies, and also can use HP to cause damage. Also have an ability
to morph into an attacking unit.
(Obviously thats not the description in the actual game)

Any ideas will be appreciated! :D

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Will the winner of the mini tourneys between heros gain a lumber? if so how would others gain lumber so not to have 1 imba hero vs the rest?

TomTTT

Reaction score
Yup, thought of that. I made some advantages to the rest, such as increased bounty. Also, the lumber won't give you a huge big of a deal, just a motivation to actually win the mini-games. And as said before, each mini-game gives a lumber, not just one of them. There may be a chance of an imba hero, but every game has it, and I'll do my best to fix it. So ehh... Any ideas?

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Ok well here are some off the top of my head:

Battle Mage - Weak Attack but buff spells to boost him
Tanker - High HP, Mid Damage, Slow Attack
Assassin - Main aim is to strike from the shadows. More focuses on damage single units at a time
Wild Child - Born and bred in nature, nature spells, regen boosts
Maniac - Crazy attack speed, Low Damage. Life steal will prob work for him.

TomTTT

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!
I think I'll make something based of Assasion and maybe Maniac.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.