Marijuana

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I tend to get pretty high on just one, most times with one or two other people sharing one. :nuts:

Depends on the mixture. I tend to not go over 60/40, since it's strong enough.

But w/e. I guess too much from anything may result in bad.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Depends on the mixture. I tend to not go over 60/40, since it's strong enough.

But w/e. I guess too much from anything may result in bad.

Keep in mind that it's largely only Europeans that mix their weed with tobacco. Here we smoke straight weed. None of that wacky tobacky to rot our lungs.

sqrage

Reaction score
:rolleyes: smoking weed doesn't damage "ROT" your lungs?

It's not carcinogenic. Please if you're gonna keep posting useless things in this thread then refrain from posting at all. Threads in the debate zone are actually supposed to have some standards of quality.

Abstract
More people are using the cannabis plant as modern basic and clinical science reaffirms and extends its medicinal uses. Concomitantly, concern and opposition to smoked medicine has occurred, in part due to the known carcinogenic consequences of smoking tobacco. Are these reactions justified? While chemically very similar, there are fundamental differences in the pharmacological properties between cannabis and tobacco smoke. Cannabis smoke contains cannabinoids whereas tobacco smoke contains nicotine. Available scientific data, that examines the carcinogenic properties of inhaling smoke and its biological consequences, suggests reasons why tobacco smoke, but not cannabis smoke, may result in lung cancer.

http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/content/2/1/21

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What's so useless with the post? I wanna know? So you mean, If I would agree with evrything, then it would be a standard of quality of post?
Well, You ever thought about, More I know maybe, Just maybe I can accept that some people smoke that crap. But hell no, not right now. Only on medical use.
Well, I don't see any reason why smoke it. And I'm sure it isn't so great for you healt that you all want to belive.

Btw: and you should know marijuana is one of a series of steps that can lead to hard drug use. Isn't that so?

Zakyath

Reaction score
>and you should know marijuana is one of a series of steps that can lead to hard drug use. Isn't that so?

No, but with marijuana being illegal, the users will come in contact with drug-dealers, which can lead to it. So the law is to blame, not the weed.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Keep in mind that it's largely only Europeans that mix their weed with tobacco. Here we smoke straight weed. None of that wacky tobacky to rot our lungs.

Oh well... I wouldn't last a whole blunt. I'd break somewhere half way through.

But, there is no kick in going all the way, is there? I mean, it's just like alcohol. It's the best when you're at the edge of being drunk.

So, I guess it'd be O.K for it be legal if the masses are regulated.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Btw: and you should know marijuana is one of a series of steps that can lead to hard drug use. Isn't that so?

No, it's not. People that do that have problems with self control or something of that such, never have I or anyone I known (and most of my friends have bad habits like me) ever gone "Man, weeds boring now. We should try meth!". It's not a step-stone drug, it's like alcohol. I could just as well say drinking makes people want to try smoking. It's not true, and for the few people that DO go to hard drugs compared to the ones that don't, it's WAY more that don't.

But as I say to everyone, for or against:
Lets look at this with smart logic. More than half of the US admitted to smoking weed at least once, and there was a large chunk that said they do on a normal basis. Whats better? Giving the money to thugs, thus the money going to drug cartels to fund much larger crimes, or making it legal, taxing it, and then using the tax income for other things? The legalization would put a huge hit on drug cartels, provide funding for stuff needed, and controlling the use?

People are going to smoke it, legal or not, so do we want to give the money to drug cartels or the government? Think about it...

Zakyath

Reaction score
>But, there is no kick in going all the way, is there? I mean, it's just like alcohol. It's the best when you're at the edge of being drunk.

Depends :) Some like to get a little cozy, some getting the cotton out of their head in the morning, and some just to get real knocked out. But yeah, most people don't like smoking too much.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
They need to simply destroy the car industry and implement a system of mass transit coastal and international that would be effectively available to every economical situation. Such an easy thing to do and then everyone could do any harmful substance that their fragile mental state condones. :thup:

I drive high/intoxicated and I kill people. :thdown:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I drive high/intoxicated and I kill people. :thdown:

This is the typical reason why people don't agree with legalization. This statement, however, is missing one LARGE key factor...

If people are going to drive high, they're going to do it even if it's illegal or even if it's legal. People can drive drunk, yet alcohol is still legal. Why is it any different for marijuana?

You can't punish the entire population over the small few that abuse something. Same punishments with high driving, the law states that driving high would have the same consequences as driving drunk, so whats the difference? That reason is pretty bad, with that logic, once again as stated before, we should not allow people to drive cars, because there are the few that abuse it and speed and get in wrecks and kill people.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
afaik, Marijuana is also a plant with multiple purposes, well, Cannabis is.

So, with the legalization, not only would it be the end of expensive paper, but would make alot of people happy ;D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Well, they can grow hemp, which is pretty much weed without the chemical THC. Theres a hemp field outside of the town here, it looks like a giant weed field.

However, you'd have to smoke a TON of hemp to even get a buzz, like 2lbs+, so it's not even worth it to smoke it. Thats what they make rope with.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not to mention hemp is tremendously useful. Oil, protein, flour, bird seed, body care products, pharmaceuticals, industrial lubricants, and diesel fuel can all be made from hemp, just to name a few.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well, they can grow hemp, which is pretty much weed without the chemical THC. Theres a hemp field outside of the town here, it looks like a giant weed field.

However, you'd have to smoke a TON of hemp to even get a buzz, like 2lbs+, so it's not even worth it to smoke it. Thats what they make rope with.

I think only female plants are used for marijuana =P

ReVolver

Reaction score
Just voted yes on prop 19 .... Watcha going to do about it? :cool:

sqrage

Reaction score
That's right silly government, you don't get any of my tainted dirty, dirty drug money!

South-Titan

Reaction score
We have no idea what crap THC does to us, because it stays in our brain, and in our fat, for days, possibly weeks, which is why it should stay illegal.

On the other hand, drug cartels are profiting off of pot, and we can get rid of them by legalizing marijuana.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.