Campaign Markus the Bounty hunter - Story of the seven Death Vaults

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
logotkt.gif

Story:
Ghazzbaran is an awefull Demon boss of the Grotesque seven. The grotesque seven where created and have their main base in the Ponds of destruction and Death. Seven Throne rooms in the belly of a Lava covered planet. Ghazzbaran wants his servants all to have their own Death start, to Build up their army and take over the universe. His eye fell on the world of Entarian for his ancient existence. He tried invading the planet 5 Times on his own. but then he discovered a Mage, a young mage called Mino. He started to send whispering voices to Minos head witch made him starting to study the arts of necromancy. He got banished from the Mages Guild and got recruited in Ghazzbarans forces after creating a Portal big enough to let lesser demons pass. He tried invading Selena. After that he got banished to the void. but he was able to get back whit his Portal. He found out the Mages Guild had locked off his towers whit 7 seals. This drove him mad to know he was locked there forever. He shouted out and a massive explosion of death around the tower destroyed everything. Now the tower stand in a plain land of Death and a massive Death forest surrounds that land. and now Ghazzbaran once again wants to invade the planet. It is up to you to stop him! The only question remains. Are you ready for it?

Chapter Info:

Lets first start whit some history on Markus himself.

Markus lost Both his parents in an attack by werewolves on his village when he was very young.
He then grow up in an foster family. at the Age of 10 they learned him how to fight whit an Axe.
when he was 15 he joined the Imperial Army. he Quickly grew out to a fine soldier.
when he did his 4 Years in the army he decided to become a Bounty hunter and to start a hunt of his own to.
he would find the werewolf that killed his parents.

Chapter 1:
20 Years later Markus got some tip about a werewolf rampaging in the forest of Aano for a pretty long time. he goes check it out and find out that this werewolf killed his parents. this is Chapter is mostly about taking revenge and
werewolves. this is also the Chapter where he will get his assignment.

Chapter 2:
while wandering to the Great forest of Baholderillias. you get surrounded by elves and locked up in their prison. this mission is about escaping the Prison and Destroying an Artifact. this Artifact had to be destroyed of you where to complete your task.

Chapter 3:
Before the Elves tried to kill Markus and the Prince an druid who was Guarding the crystal spoke about an great evil
getting released when the remaining 6 Seals where broken. he talked about a Mage called "Mino" locked up in his tower.
he want's to investigate this and travels to the far Library of mironak in the dessert of mirak.
When you arrive at the dessert you still ahve to search for the library witch has not been seen in 300 years.

The world of Entarian:

Mathias's diary:

Introduction:
Hello, im Mathias and this is my travelers journal.
im 25 Years old and was born in Selena.
My parents died 2 years ago. so i thought,
lets go and head into the world.
This also was an excellent opportunity to write a book.
Now when im death i always be remembered.

Day1:
My journey has began. I pack my bags and step into the streets.
its a beautiful and quite morning in Selena The capitol of the great
Dangrino Empire. the air is cold and the sun is rising,
the first shops are opening and people start to wake up.
life is beginning to awake.

Selena is a really beautiful place. The great castle stands imposing
and watches over the houses. The many fountains and canals
make it even more magical.

I walk towards the City gate and see the sleepy night watch.
Im out into the big and beautiful lands of Entarian.
Selena is located in the Bonan forest witch then changes
into the great forest of Aano. But thei all found their roots
in the Ancient forest of Baholderillias. Home of the great elves.
a Forest that has trees whom are 6000 years old.
It is the center of all the forests in the world.

I reach the boundaries of Bonan forest at noon
and set my first steps into to forest of Aano,
im stunned bu the sight of it. The trees are immense!
and the forest is so silent. This is really a very magical place.
it's strange but the forest gives me a strange feeling of safety.
When i finally reach the Maaro river the sun is going down already.
this means it's time for me to set up camp.

Day2:
The night was cold and rough, the feeling of safety was gone at night.
Day and Night in here are a total difference. the days are peaceful and
quite but the nights are full of danger. i hate to make a bigger fire to
keep the werewolves away. I pick up my stuff and walk further down the road.
once again a feeling of safety takes control of me.
A few hours later i reach the Bondan toll bridge. I pay and cross the river.
10 minutes later i finaly arive at the village of Mard.

Mard is a small and young woodcutters village located somewhere in the Aano forest.
The local inn is known for the many assassins that stay there for the night.

when i arrive at Mard i dirrectly rent a room in the inn and go to the local farm.
I buy a horse and some food for on the road. Then i go to the blacksmith
wich is located next to the cutting site and buy a weapon.
Just in case those werewolves return. I return to the inn and get some sleep.

Day3:
I still could hear the howling of werewolves but other than that the night
was veary peacfull. when i get out of the inn prepare my horse and pack my stuff
i notice the remains of a big fire. i realize thats how they keep the werewolves away
from the village. whit fires. When im all packed and set i again go on my way.

Screenshots:

The village of Mard:
Road into the town.
villagel.jpg

The blacksmith and in the background the keep.
village2.jpg

a market stand and sight on the keep and defensive tower.
village3t.jpg

Overvieuw of the village seen from a cliff next to the keep.
cliffscreen.jpg

The lumber site and barn.
farmwoodcutterspart.jpg

Project Members:
Phoonix (me) ~ Project Manager & Terrainer
General Ray ~ Scripting Director
Azler ~ Jass scripter
Orc ~ Textures and GUI scripts
Bloodcount ~ Story writer

Progress:
Progress:
Story: |||||||||| 20%
spells: |||||||||| 0%
Heroes: |||||||||| 0%
Systems: |||||||||| 0%
Overall: |||||||||| 10%

Chapter 1:
Terrain: |||||||||| 20%
Triggers: |||||||||| 0%
Quests: |||||||||| 90%

Chapter 2:
Terrain: |||||||||| 0%
Quests: |||||||||| 80%

Chapter 3:
Quests: |||||||||| 70%

Chapter 4:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

Chapter 8:
Quests: |||||||||| 50%

Chapter 9:
Quests: |||||||||| 50%

Requests:
Maybe you guys can give me some story idea's. i will keep the progress in here 2
from time to time i will give some updates. i will probably pick some beta testers 2
:) if i need triggerer's i will ask it here 2.

-Done- my first request is of someone could create a logo. i don't have prefers let your inspiration flow.
if multiple people create a Logo then i will just pick the best. -Credits to Orc and war3-

-in progress- An energy system + Sleep system whit Random attacks -General Ray / Sergeant Ray is working on it-

-Bleeding and critical strike system + weapon and armor damage system. -Azler is working on it-
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Project Recruitment:

As of now, i'm is recruiting members for his team. This is a big project and we really need anyone who can and will help. The following positions need to be filled:

Triggering & Scripting
General Ray(on PHQ)/Seargent Ray(on Hive)is in charge of all GUI and JASS triggering, hence his title "Scripting Director". Under him he will need one more triggerer. These triggerers must be able to handle the majority of Triggering work handed to them. I will not accept anyone with little knowledge that is looking at this as a chance to learn. Slack is also not tolerated. Any trigger who fails to complete their work within a reasonable amount of time will have their position and title passed on to the next qualifying member.

Total Positions: 3
Positions Available: 0

Skinning & 3D Art
What is a project without custom art work? As of now we are looking for 2D and 3D artists. We currently have two separate positions open. We need an Art Director. The art Director must be able to do both 2D and 3D work. The art director must be experienced and quick, as well as be able to manage other artists. Under the Art Director, we need two artists. We require that we have filled skinner and one modeler, however you will only be given one of the positions, so apply for the one you are best at. Again the art must be decent, and you must use only a reasonable amount of time for the creations. This is also not your chance to learn. We want only experience. We will need examples of your work as proof of experience.

Positions available: 3

Terrainers
Aside of directing the project, i'm is also the terrain board director, because Ray says my terrains kick major ass. Under me, we need two terrainers. We will need screenshot examples of your terrains as proof of experience. As above, we need everything submitted within a reasonable amount of time.

Positions Available: 2

-----------------------------------------------------
Anyone who gives suggestions or comments toward stories and quests, as well as provides ideas, will be credited in the map. We look forward to putting together a successful team, and an even more successful project. Sign up people!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How big is your map size, with all those high quality models and textures?

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
i Think you should as that Question again when my campaign nears completion. as for now. come in people Join this if you have any good skill whit Modeling triggering any kind of thing that was listed above you can join!. This is not a Project that will go down in like 3 Days like most Projects.

Kind Regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well.... to tell you the truth, the good models, actually make the map look good. Try to do something for the actual battles. Eaven if it is simple, just don't leave the default warcraft battle system.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
oO where di you get we where leaving default warcraft B system? i'm not telling you guys all we are still thinking of many things... a GOOD Battle system is hard to think of you know. and about the map. go wash your mouth boy! It's not true. i have done not Much in massive amount of time. you just go and try remaking it. on the position of the buildings alone i have done 20 Minutes...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
oO where di you get we where leaving default warcraft B system? i'm not telling you guys all we are still thinking of many things... a GOOD Battle system is hard to think of you know. and about the map. go wash your mouth boy! It's not true. i have done not Much in massive amount of time. you just go and try remaking it. on the position of the buildings alone i have done 20 Minutes...

First of all I am not saying that only the good models made the screenshots look good. Well actually they did. If you used the default warcraft dodads, it wloud have been just a normal terrain. Now, for the actuall "it took me 20 minuts to position the buildings correctly.. well this just means that you work slow. (no offence)

And about the default warcraft system.... You are correct that it takes time to create a good and original battle system, but a good and original battle system asures that your campaing will be played untill the end. Ok, this is the people's reaction to the default warcraft III battle system:
-AH........ I have to fight again?! pff... I don't want to... such a snore fest. let's use whosyourdaddy.

and now to a new one:
-LOL the battles are sooo Gosu! I want more!!!!

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
that i did 20 to place the Buildings does not mean i work slow it means i work Precise... i Place the doodads not Randomly, i place them really where i want and where they look good. And about the B-system... you mis understood me... i asked you. where did you get we where using the DEFAULT B-system. i never said that. almost everything at this Campaign will be custom. and about the terrain again... terraining is doodads... without doodads the terrain will be plain... so don't say it's because of the doodads/models your terrain looks good. i could do a Kick ass terrain whit blizzard models to. now i would like to see some of your terrains, before you say something think about what terraining is all about... Could Madsen ever have done the things he did without the Custom models? no... does this mean everyone can do it? no... now if you don't have any Job to apply for or any Ideas to give i suggest you stop saying my terrain only looks good because of the models...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I can aply for game-play conseptor and Story Writter. If you need anything of these tell me.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
i probably need someone to help me whit story and quests yes. i will send you a PM whit more information.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
come on people we will really need support on this Project if you can fill in any of the Jobs i listed pleas apply.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The villagers really don't blend in with the high res doodads and textures.

Hmm. What does it take to become a triggerer?

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
You need to have Good knowledge of Both Jass and GUI or one of them.
and you have to deliver your work in a reasonable amount of time.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
well if you would have read it all.. you should know we recently started this Project and that not Much is done yet...

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
Ehrm... you shouldn't post this in Public forum ehrm :/
anyways i send you a PM whit my e-mail. delete this trigger form th post and then send it to me via chat/e-mail. i will also be able to explain it more via chat.

and once again... bump. ok people we definitely need a modeler of some sorts now. sign up peeps, thats the only way to make this Project go good. the terrain is coming along steady but slow lie, i have had crap load of stuff to do for school and real life so i couldn't work on this for long time.

Kind regards,
Yours Phoonix.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.