Campaign Markus the Bounty hunter - Story of the seven Death Vaults

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
logof.gif

Update:
The last few weeks have been hard on me. many exams and stuff, so not much time to work on this. anyways i managed to Gather up an Update.

First off all to go more in-depth on Mathias Diary, Mathias is in some way following the Road Markus will follow. it describes the Area and if you read carefully you can find small spoilers about the Campaign and missions in it.
example, The Aano forest. he says over day its all peaceful and stuff but at Night it crawls whit werewolves. this can mean that the firs mission will have many things to do whit werewolves.

i also have been working on the story whit Bloodcount, a team member from Thehelper.net He has been a great help and thanks to him i have many Quests planned out in my head and many written down.

Progress:
Story: |||||||||| 20%
spells: |||||||||| 0%
Heroes: |||||||||| 0%
Systems: |||||||||| 0%
Overall: |||||||||| 10%

Chapter 1:
Terrain: |||||||||| 20%
Triggers: |||||||||| 0%
Quests: |||||||||| 90%

Chapter 2:
Terrain: |||||||||| 0%
Quests: |||||||||| 80%

Chapter 3:
Quests: |||||||||| 70%

Chapter 4:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

Chapter 8:
Quests: |||||||||| 50%

Chapter 9:
Quests: |||||||||| 50%

Thanks to the story wise problems i have not been working on the terrain a lot. i did some minor changes and made some minor parts but nothing worth screenshots.

Now as some people complained that to less info on the chapters itself was added i will do that here and now.

Lets first start whit some history on Markus himself.

Markus lost Both his parents in an attack by werewolves on his village when he was very young.
He then grow up in an foster familie. at the Age of 10 they learned him how to fight whit an Axe.
when he was 15 he joined the Imperial Army. he Quickly grew out to a fine soldier.
when he did his 4 Years in the army he decided to become a Bounty hunter and to start a hunt of his own to.
he would find the werewolf that killed his parents.

Chapter 1:
20 Years later Markus got some tip about a werewolf rampaging in the forest of Aano for a pretty long time. he goes check it out and find out that this werewolf killed his parents. this is Chapter is mostly about taking revenge and
werewolves. this is also the Chapter where he will get his assignment.

Chapter 2:
while wandering to the Great forest of Baholderillias. you get surrounded by elves and locked up in their prison. this mission is about escaping the Prison and Destroying an Artifact. this Artifact had to be destroyed of you where to complete your task.

Chapter 3:
Before the Elves tried to kill Markus and the Prince an druid who was Guarding the crystal spoke about an great evil
getting released when the remaining 6 Seals where broken. he talked about a Mage called "Mino" locked up in his tower.
he wants to investigate this and travels to the far Library of mironak in the dessert of mirak.
When you arrive at the dessert you still have to search for the library witch has not been seen in 300 years.

This is as far as i will go whit this Update. The other missions are not very sure yet so i might just Throw the rest all back over again and start again on the story.

sidove

Reaction score
Hey man i can help you on 2 - 3 things if you need them these are the things:

1. Abilities

2. Quests/Missions

3. Model Finding

So do you need any of them?

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
hmm those first 2 will be nice. i need some elemental abilities since i'm going to start working out on an affinity system. i will also need some Axe fighting Abilities since Axe fighting is Markus his specialty. His main attribute is STR and then comes INI. i hope you will come out on something good because he will have damn many abilities. :) not only will having many abilities add in game play they will make players also choose more carefully witch ability they use.
about the Quest i mainly need side Quests, little adds like for small bounty's.

sidove

Reaction score
hmm those first 2 will be nice. i need some elemental abilities since i'm going to start working out on an affinity system. i will also need some Axe fighting Abilities since Axe fighting is Markus his specialty. His main attribute is STR and then comes INI. i hope you will come out on something good because he will have damn many abilities. :) not only will having many abilities add in game play they will make players also choose more carefully witch ability they use.
about the Quest i mainly need side Quests, little adds like for small bounty's.

Okey man i will try to do some side quest ideas and ability stuff but i wont be here on this Thursday and the next 2 weeks :S

Will try to come up with something will PM as soon as i got some ideas and stuff :)

Edit: Wich unit model is Markus? (so i can now which animations i can use)

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
As of now, i'm is recruiting members for his team. This is a big project and we really need anyone who can and will help. The following positions need to be filled:

Triggering & Scripting
General Ray(on PHQ)/Sergeant Ray(on Hive)is in charge of all GUI and JASS triggering, hence his title "Scripting Director". Under him he will need one more triggerer. These triggerers must be able to handle the majority of Triggering work handed to them. I will not accept anyone with little knowledge that is looking at this as a chance to learn. Slack is also not tolerated. Any trigger who fails to complete their work within a reasonable amount of time will have their position and title passed on to the next qualifying member.

Total Positions: 3
Positions Available: 0

Skinning & 3D Art
What is a project without custom art work? As of now we are looking for 2D and 3D artists. We currently have two separate positions open. We need an Art Director. The art Director must be able to do both 2D and 3D work. The art director must be experienced and quick, as well as be able to manage other artists. Under the Art Director, we need two artists. We require that we have filled skinner and one modeler, however you will only be given one of the positions, so apply for the one you are best at. Again the art must be decent, and you must use only a reasonable amount of time for the creations. This is also not your chance to learn. We want only experience. We will need examples of your work as proof of experience.

Positions available: 3

Terrainers
Aside of directing the project, i'm is also the terrain board director, because Ray says my terrains kick major ass. Under me, we need two terrainers. We will need screenshot examples of your terrains as proof of experience. As above, we need everything submitted within a reasonable amount of time.

Positions Available: 2

-----------------------------------------------------
Anyone who gives suggestions or comments toward stories and quests, as well as provides ideas, will be credited in the map. We look forward to putting together a successful team, and an even more successful project. Sign up people!

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
Bump... People explain wy you don't join oO i hardly need a Modeler and i could use a second terrainer side of me oO

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
There aren't that many skilled people, that have the time, or are willing to work for someone. Ofcourse, not many people have the ability to be "team players" (meining that they can't work in a team) The hive, is your number one sourse for models :) Also If you need some unit ideas just tell me.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
Meh i'm more active on hive then i'm active here... and even there no one is willing to join, in my recruitment thread there i have masses of views but no posts... and of course you can always think of some Creeps and ability's if you want :)

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
ehrm. sorry for the long wait. my computer crashed minutes after i took a backup. seems now my ram mem is broken. i will have to buy some new so.
when my computer is up and running again i will start creating trhings for the project again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.