Married man plays Diablo III; Achieves world record 13 min. of uninterrupted gameplay

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Kansas City - James Massey, a married man in his late twenties, has set a new world record for continuous video game play. The record, set on a Friday evening, has inspired millions of espoused men everywhere.

"Some guys are calling me a hero, but I was just doing what any man would have done." the world-record holder said. "This is my dream, it has always been my dream, to one day play video games for so long, all at once."

The previous record, 11 minutes, held by Brian Hutchinson from Little Rock, was attained only when his wife accidentally locked herself in the basement. "I knew he was playing video games" his wife said, "but I wanted to rearrange some furniture in the basement. I thought it would look better if everything was shifted over a couple of inches." Furious screaming from behind the locked basement door eventually pulled Brian away from his video game at the 11 minute mark.

Hutchinson commended the the new world-record gamer. "I don't know how he did it. I didn't think 13 minutes was even possible."

Read more here.

Props to the real men doing such a task.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I didn't get it at first, then I read the comments and I starting laughing. Haha pretty funny.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
The previous record, 11 minutes, held by Brian Hutchinson from Little Rock, was attained only when his wife accidentally locked herself in the basement. "I knew he was playing video games" his wife said, "but I wanted to rearrange some furniture in the basement. I thought it would look better if everything was shifted over a couple of inches." Furious screaming from behind the locked basement door eventually pulled Brian away from his video game at the 11 minute mark.
Loved this part. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a bunker to hide in for when the feminists arrive :D

RedOrb

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is quite true.
Unless your wife is into video gaming too, best to leave getting married until you're totally fed up having fun.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.