math...

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i want to make a single ability that swaps the health of two heroes caster and target of cast ability.

Trigger:
  • RedDragTransfer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Transfer (Red Dragon)
    • Actions
      • Set TransferRealCaster = ((Life of (Casting unit)) x 0.99)
      • Set TranferRealTarget = ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) x 0.99)
      • Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to TransferRealCaster%
      • Unit - Set life of (Casting unit) to TranferRealTarget%
      • Unit - Set life of (Casting unit) to (Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast))%
      • Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Max life of (Casting unit)) - (Life of (Casting unit)))%
      • Unit - Set life of (Casting unit) to (Life of (Target unit of ability being cast))%
      • Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (Life of (Casting unit))%
      • Unit - Set life of (Casting unit) to ((Life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) / 1.00)
      • Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Life of (Casting unit)) / 1.00)

none of these actions work, what the hell am i getting wrong, i thought this would be easy.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want to swap the actual hp (raw values) or in percentages? Like, if the caster had 50% of its max HP at the time of castng the target will have 50% of its max HP now.

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Percentages

although raw value does sound intresting maybe i will do that ability and give it to an item.... but for now percentages.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.