max amount of abilities learned?

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can i get around the limit of hero abilities learned? maybe with spell book or engineering upgrade?
(i have researched the topic but it remains unclear)

what i want:
one hero to choose between 8 different abilities he would only be allowed to use 4, (once one is picked the corresponding one will be disabled and perhaps an engineering upgrade will be added to further empower the ability that was chosen)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not possible as far as I know but I never really tried to break it so maybe I am wrong.
There are however enough alternatives like having a separate unit for these things and enumlating the menu that way.

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
my plan B; involves me making a butch of variations of the hero( with different combinations of the abilities), but thats like 16 variation( or more im not good at math ) and use a building with upgrades to pick which combinations of the abilities he will use.

i think this would work it would be super tedious but it would work i wouldn't be able to upgrade those abilities after with engineering upgrade though

Last edited:

Marcos_M

Reaction score
I think the best you can do is using a spellbook, removing the ability to learn abilities and add dummy abilities to the spellbook as your learning abilities, you can use requirements as needed for things like the ultimate.
Once you learn 4 abilities you remove the other 4 from the spellbook.
(You should research for Spellbook tutorial for this last thing)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.