Maybe dumbest quistion ever

G

Gheed

when i trie to test my map i only got one player ( and thats red ) every time i trie to add a Startlocation in the map only player red gets a townhall with it... i also need blue and teal! but when i create a startlocation for blue and teal there is only a circle and no townhall in it..

can someone plz help me with that..

T

team.ism

This is what I think

The town Hall only appears in melee maps at the start location.
If you want a town hall the create one with trigger to appear at player start location.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Go to Scenario at the top there go to player options, now you have to make every player a user or whatever they are going to be then that should do it unless you want it to be a custom start location then check that off beside there slot there too for each one.

BrokenX

Reaction score
exactly don't be afraid to ask any questions everybody was asking questions in there world editor days too how do you think they got as good as they are now.

G

Gheed

BrokenX said:
Go to Scenario at the top there go to player options, now you have to make every player a user or whatever they are going to be then that should do it unless you want it to be a custom start location then check that off beside there slot there too for each one.

ah tnx. now i see it :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.