Spell Meat Hook

Windwalk

Reaction score
how do i make it so that he pauses when does the skill ??? like in dota how pudge pauses and is unable to move

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
how do i make it so that he pauses when does the skill ??? like in dota how pudge pauses and is unable to move

I believe the spell is based off channel and has "options - disable other abilities" checked to do so.

R

RiverFirefly

i edited this cause umm... just cause

oops

pause him in the trigger after Set MeatHook_Offset = (MeatHook_Offset + 40)
then unpause him when the target unpauses, if you do it when the hook starts it will fly in the direction of teh start ofthe map so do it there, then yeah pudge cant walk off

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm it looks kinda nice, the only thing wrong is: make the hook to target the origin or something

burne-

Reaction score
I think it looks bad, In higher levels the hook stays in the place where casted instead of following the hero. I did different sort of hook and you can see it in my map Naruto: Way of the ninja.

mordocai

Reaction score
hey, i know im bumping this topic but i have unchecked allies for targets and put in a condition making sure that the targeted unit isnt an ally, but it still hits allies, anyways to fix it? +rep:thup:

veilside07

Reaction score
How Di I?

Hey!! that's good.

I thank you for that cause that's the one I really requested before.

I had my question on that, how do I make my meat hook in longer range not only in leveling up?

Can you teach me how?

Astal

Reaction score
Awesome this is just the spell i needed for my balrog, ill have to change the hook to a net though, I will give credit if I use in my map.

wardenblack

Reaction score
good job Very nice indeed but I won't say this is better than Dota's version and I'll give my reason.
In dota you can cast the spell and move away so the pulled unit fallows you.
If you can make it like that 5/5.

Sunchips

Reaction score
About the animation, in DotA when pudge launches his hook he plays half his attack animation and then freezes the animation so he stands still with one arm kinda pointing forward until the hook has retracted to him. I can't find any way to do this do you know how to do it? (a)

btw thanks so much for posting this map :)

Klinus

Reaction score
Klinus

Wow nice work! but when im doing it its only going about 200 range and then go back why?

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Doing what?..
Casting it you mean?
If you are using the gui version, try using the spell when its leveled up? In other words, look in object editor.

Klinus

Reaction score
Klinus

Yes when im casting, but its only going 200 range and then go back i almost cant see it and it doesn´t matter what level it are it will just go 200 range anyway. Im using gui yes but what do u mean by look in object editor?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought you had to post the GUI and JASS in the first post, its in a sticky.

OH WELL.

Anyway, you should also add "DotA" into the title of the thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.