US News Meat the pizzaburger - 1,360 calorie bacon cheeseburger wrapped in pepperoni pizza and calzoned

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
article-0-1BC35314000005DC-674_634x565.jpg

Created by Boston’s Restaurant and Sports Bar, the pepperoni pizza-wrapped bacon cheeseburger packs a walloping 1,360 calories and 2,000 milligrams of sodium. Available now in the chain’s 40 US restaurants, it was initially launched at a Canadian subsidiary.

The frankenburgers were conceived by company brass who wanted to have a little fun with the celebrity baby craze, a spokesperson told MailOnline.

Baked in the same pizza pans used to make personal pizzas, the frankenburgers and have no illusions of being healthy.

‘We're not pretending that it's a healthy product,’ Brad Bevill, vice president of marketing for the chain, told USA Today. ‘You're talking about a hamburger and pizza wrapped together.’

A YouTube video shows cooks placing the burger, with all the fixins, in a pizza pan complete with an uncooked pizza. The burger is then wrapped in the pizza and tossed in the oven. People are soon shown enjoying the creation.

The heart bombs are garnished with lettuce, pickle and tomato, but no one in the video seemed to have any need for them. They retail for $10.29 at one Connecticut location.

article-0-1BC35329000005DC-382_634x592.jpg

Last edited:

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Soon the US will not be able to threaten anyone. Everybody will be morbidly obese and the tanks too small.

It looks good. The "burger" I mean.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I would trade the pepperoni for Canadian Bacon. That would make it perfect :)

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'd eat the whole thing. And probably would visit Taco Bell afterwords.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
You are replacing the bun with Pizza. You cannot freaking go wrong with that :)

Needs some guac on the inside. At least you get some ~healthy~ fat that way :D

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.