Melee Medieval Knights IV

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah that's a nice feature. The last one I posted I just typed "More here:" and pasted in the full link so it would do that.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Also fixed a bug, where I prevented the CPU fans from spinning wildly if I reverse the order of rendering and updating function calls in Pokemon Walking
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Is that going to be a full game now tom?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    what is this Ghan? https://enterprise.ghannet.com/ you are totally holding out on us my friend
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Not mine, I just ran the server. They let the domain expire but it was a cool project so I kept it alive there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Used to be enterpriserpg.com I think.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you go to the world editor tutorials site and click the starcraft link it takes you there :)
  • Ghan Ghan:
    lol
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I forgot about that alias name. (The full URL still went to the correct site.) That should be fixed.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Silkroad Forums site really needs help.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Its software has been out of support since 2017.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The woes of using custom styles....
  • The Helper The Helper:
    does anyone still use silk road forums?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It's about as active as here I'd say. Not much going on.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    I think it doesn't help that the silk road game isn't as popular any more I think. The only MMO I play these days is FFXIV like most other people I know.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I checked a status page for players and it says the game has 500 daily players.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I cannot believe that site is still going I wonder if Ryoko is involved with it at all would love to talk to him again and see what he is up to
  • The Helper The Helper:
    my oldest daughter failed her driving test today for her license she is 22 and yes I have been driving her everywhere her whole life
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Now they are blaming me on Facebook for her failure LOL I am accepting it because it is my failure I am her driving teacher even though she had certified driving instruction from the best place in town I for some reason cannot teach her how to drive this is frustrating
  • jonas jonas:
    I didn't get my license until I was 25
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Back in the old days when I was getting a license people were getting them at 16 yrs old and many were getting hardships so they could get them earlier. Almost nobody did not drive when they were able. Nowadays though....
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Why drive when there's Uber Eats?
    +2
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I hope Varine is OK have not heard from him in a while.
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Diablo 2 Resurrected launching in 9 days.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome