Melee Game Help

S

s-H-a-D-o-W

When ive been playing melee game, some one playing undead, had the hero fire lord, and when i tryed to get him i couldnt find him,
do you have to be a certian lvl to get him?
or am i doing something wrong
Thanks.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Firelord is a Neutral hero, you buy him from Taverns.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I think he moved fast so U lost him...
BTW firelord is an excellent hero rushing or just rushing hero..
for Melee discussion check out omega-mods.com
Any other melee questions :D

S

s-H-a-D-o-W

OK ive tryed to find a Tavern, but i cant seem to find one, what map would have one?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Most TFT melee maps have Taverns somewhere in them. The bigger the map the better the chances of it being in there.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
if your NE send a wisp frist thing a have it gather wood next to the tavener so you dont have to slow down wodd gathering much and you get sight over possaible hero rushes

X

Xoator

look on your mini map if you see like a yellow house typish thing send a harvestor over to it and see if its a tavern

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I often play the maps on single player so that when i play on bnet i am able to track all the places down :).

Hope this helps.

~Jindo

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I heard the fire lord is good for rushing...although I'm an orc and undead (but mostly orc) player, I tend to use either far seer or dreadlord...rushing or not.

If I get a tavern hero, it's dark ranger. Once in a 4v4 me and two others, we all decided to get dark rangers. That game was the first time I tried casting charm on a worker unit from another race (we were already beating the other team like nuts so what's wrong with wasting mana?) XD. I was playing as orc, at the end of the game I had a peasant and an acolyte too...

Back on topic, all melee maps are symmetrical (my god how does blizzard do that?). All neutral buildings such as goblin merchants, fountains, taverns, mercenary camps, etc are all indicated as golden houses on the minimap. In melee games, the whole map is revealed, although not the fog of war. (In other words, you can see the whole map's terrain etc but not the units and stuff). Just move the minimap to where there's a golden house and if you see a tavern, then you're done! (Neutral buildings appear through the fog of war.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.