melee poll

What is your race of choice when playing melee?

• Human

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Orc

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Undead

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • don't play melee/none/random/ect...

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I play all races. But my main account is humans, because I am so close to that Jaina. I don't play anymore though.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
I haven't played melees in a long time.

I probably would if blood elves and naga were playable races. ;)

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
I always play random. But I never knew how to play human, if I ever random them, it's either Tank rush or Griphons.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Oh god, Undead all the way.

Humans? Only strategy I see with them anymore is Rifle Mort. And I'm downright pitiful even with that. I don't tech or train fast enough.

Orcs, well, I mass Shamans and Bloodlust, but it's not enough to carry a team. When it comes to defending a mass of three other players attacking your under-teched base, Shamans don't work well.

Night Elves, definitely my worst. They have, what, 2 melee non-heroes (Druids and Mountain Giants)? People are always telling me either "Don't get hunts nub" or "Where r ur hunts nub".

Undead's where I actually do something, but that's because I play Necro/Obs and throw in a few Abominations, and I always seem to get the good allies.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
HU all the wai. (my solo knights rifles priests sorcs mortars with mk and pally strat is teh sex)
working on UD now tho ^^

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Im best with orc, then ne, then ud, then human.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Im best with orc, then ne, then ud, then human.

We are almost the same thing

Orc, Undead, Night Elf, Human. :thup:

we must play some time :cool:

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I used to be good, but now I'm horrible at ladder. I lose almost every time. -.-

D

Diablo185

whew...I haven't played the main Campaign or melee maps in...what, over a year? Something like that...But when I did, I was always NE. I just like the NE because of their heroes. The Priestess of the Moon is awesome! But I also love their air units, even if they have extremely low HP and dmg...:eek:

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I like Night Elf because there hero's can deal damage to many units at a time like immolation, star fall, metamorphosis. Also there units don't kill trees(at least as fast) and they can be hidden from units so no one can kill them with melee. Also night elf's can summon armies of treants and units and use tranquility so that most of them won't die.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
if u can get ur heroes to lvl 6... only like what, 10% of games u get a level 6 hero?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.