Member Posts

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The first advice I can give you is to ask her this question:

"I have been seeing you a lot recently, do you want to be friends with me?"

If she said yes, she just gave you permission to get to know her. So, your next question would be "So, you've been waiting for me?". That's your cue to see if she's really hitting on you.

If she said no, you have confirmed her as your personal stalker.
You are creepy as fuck.

I would call it a "lecture", since you both met each other in class.

Or you can call it a "date" if you leave the school out of the context.
We didnt meet during the course. She just happens to visit the same course. We didnt talk at all until after the course was over.
It isnt a lecture, its more like a study group but with a university employee who is there for help. You can ask him any questions about the currently discussed topics and he can help to find solutions.
I really dont know how you would call that in english.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Never knew of this, but it sounded like "student activities" or "tutorship". I prefer the latter.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Is your girlfriend studying in the same university as you?
You could just hang out with your girlfriend with her around.
A vague signal but I guess it'll do.

Unless, of course, she (the Chinese gal) knows you're not single and still wanna hook up with you.
Then you're screwed.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
If you're not single, you MUST bring your SO with you and introduce your SO to the Chinese girl. Otherwise, you're fucked, screwed, and fucked again.

If she's still following you, chances are she's a bi, a truly professional stalker, or a normal college student who is looking for collaboration for her studies.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I couldn't help but think that Accname is shy from a date. Thanks Varine, for that input.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
If she's still following you, chances are she's a bi, a truly professional stalker, or a normal college student who is looking for collaboration for her studies.
I believe it's just latter.
Acc is just being a lil too sensitive.

Btw, is she China Chinese, European Chinese or...?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Are you sure she's Chinese and not maybe Korean or Thai or something?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
We just talked, and only twice. Why should I bring my girlfriend there? Isnt that pretty much overkill?
Maybe that girl is just lonely and wants somebody to talk to and anybody would do.

Are you sure she's Chinese and not maybe Korean or Thai or something?
She told me she is from china. She asked me where I was living and where I was from, so I asked her back. Seemed like the logical thing to do back then.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
China people are very creepy at times. Like I've seen some who don't shave their underarms. Some are pretty rude. Well... This is personal... Lol.

Here's my interpretation of chinese people in general:

Taiwan: You're friggin lucky!
Malaysian/Singaporean/Hong Kong: They probably go for looks and money.
China: 95% confidence interval, you're screwed. And I can't explain why. Let's hope she's the 5%.

No offense to people out there. Then again, most of the people here are dudes. So I'm safe.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess he is referring to "significant other". But he might also be talking about some silly chinese stuff.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I need to back step here - she TOLD you she was from China. That's a weird thing to just come up, so I think what really happened is you ASKED if she was from China and she said yes?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to back step here - she TOLD you she was from China. That's a weird thing to just come up, so I think what really happened is you ASKED if she was from China and she said yes?
She asked me where I was living and where I was from, so I asked her back.
Can you say that in english? I dont know if that is proper grammar...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.