Members' Projects Forum Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
  • No World Editor related question threads, this section is meant for projects, which include (but are not limited to):

- custom maps
- custom mods
- World Editor enhancing (e.g EGUI)
- World Editor related programs (e.g your own custom colour code maker)
- request threads looking for volunteers​

• When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.

- all future members’ project threads which do not have a sufficient description will be locked and asked to repost the thread containing a description.
If you post a description of your map, it will not only get you people who want to make your map, but also beta testers who are genuinely interested in playing the map.

Remember, the more dedication you show to your map, the more people will want to help you with it and play it.

Your project has a sufficient description if it is more detailed than the following examples:

- I make map, need ppl to join!
- xxx TD!!! +rep .. what?
- where am I?
- hey I made a map pls check it out!

For mapping teams looking for volunteers to join, please write in detail which positions need to be filled and what are the qualifications needed.
When asking for people to help you make a map, think about what kind of people you want help from.

- e.g need a person to code spells, needs to know JASS to guarantee spell MUI

• Try to avoid long or nondescript thread titles and come up with a name before posting.
Names to be avoided:

- my custom map
- check out my map +rep
- where am I?

If you absolutely haven't got any ideas concerning the name of your map, at least use a more descriptive title than the previous examples.

- You can always PM a World Editor Zone moderator, or at least me, to change the title of your thread if you have picked a name.
  • In addition to the specific Members’ Project forum rules, the overall thehelper community rules apply (e.g be nice).

Submit your finished maps to the database!

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?do=new

Happy mapping!

Andrewgosu​

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.