Metamorphosis problem!

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
So i use Metamorphosis to give a unit more dmg/slower move speed/range by transforming to a copy of that unit whit increased stats

the problem is that the RANGE is not changed... the unit normaly have 600, and it shuld change to 1000, but it ust whont, it stays 600, dmg and movespeed works what am i doing wrong?

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
Units range is somewhat of an issue, it sort of cannot be changed.

The only way to change range is via aquisition range in triggering or the upgrade long rifles -- humans.

I don't know if anyone has a solution to the range thing, ive hit that brick wall many times and never gotten past it so i just took another turn.

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
well u know Enfos mt uses this for there sniper... its 800 range and whit the abilaty it changes to 3000 so it must be possible somehow...

also the demonhunter! hes 100range and once he morph hes 600 range... why doues this work then?

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
you may have changed the combat range, but not the acquisition range. Your unit can only attack as far as the acquisition range, despite what it's actual combat range is. Go back and make sure acquisition range is longer than the combat range.

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
you may have changed the combat range, but not the acquisition range. Your unit can only attack as far as the acquisition range, despite what it's actual combat range is. Go back and make sure acquisition range is longer than the combat range.

ty that helped :) +rep

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
In dota. Sniper's increase range spell uses upgrades which increase the units range

true, but this is a "power up" kinda thing... not permanent and i got it working so no need for more responses :)

knowing his i will now also make a druid :)

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
make the range 1000 for both units but make their acquisition range 600, then when he morphes set his acquisition range to 1000

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Please read.

simple working solution:

unit 1 (orignal unit) have 600 range and 650 acquisition range
unit 2 (morphed into) have 1000 range and 1050 acquisition range
=
works, morphed unit gets the range it should have

that solved the problem, then he has 1000 range as he should once hes morphed, before i had acquisition range on 650 and that was what was lock it to 600

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.