Crime Mexican Soldiers Seize Catapult used to hurtle Marijuana over Border

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
HERMOSILLO, Mexico (AP) — The Mexican army says soldiers have seized two catapults that were being used by drug smugglers to fling packages of marijuana across the border into Arizona.

A military statement Tuesday says an anonymous tip led troops to a house in the border city of Agua Prieta where they found a catapult in the bed of a pickup truck and another inside the house.

Last edited:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
How far can a catapult throw a box of weed?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first thoughts exactly. RIP Catapult weed :'(

Well, that's Just hmm terrible LOL
Yeah, I know! Now we'll just have to grow more weed here on US soil to make up for it!

How far can a catapult throw a box of weed?
Yeah, I'm not really sure how effective using a catapult to throw a box of weed over the border is. Fuckin' stoners... hahaha :D

The Article said:
It says soldiers also seized 1.4 tons (1.3 metric tons of marijuana)
1.4 tons of catapult weed?! Hot damn! :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
... fuck yeah. Who wants to invest in a weed catapult with me?

sure. i'll sign up as the guy on the receiving end. you know... so i can uh... make sure it uh flings it good and what not. uh... yeah... thats what i'll do!
/looks around nervously

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
Yeah, I know! Now we'll just have to grow more weed here on US soil to make up for it!

You still got good old Canadian weed. British Columbia grows the best in the country so Washington state probably gets most of it.

By the way, they guard their weed with bears over there. Just saying.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
sure. i'll sign up as the guy on the receiving end. you know... so i can uh... make sure it uh flings it good and what not. uh... yeah... thats what i'll do!
/looks around nervously

I want one, but not for what you think! Uh... Uh... I need it for... Um... Smuggling Immigrants over the border! Yup! That's what I need it for, not for drug transportation... Haha
>_>
<_<
>_>
>_<

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
... fuck yeah. Who wants to invest in a weed catapult with me?

I'll bring the snacks! :D

You still got good old Canadian weed. British Columbia grows the best in the country so Washington state probably gets most of it.

By the way, they guard their weed with bears over there. Just saying.

Well I'm in California, with good ol' Proposition 215. We have bombbb weed out here, in convenient little liquor-store like shops with online menus like WeedMaps. :cool:

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Just imagine: You're walking on a route somewhere, WHEN A FUCKING TON OF MARIJUANA lands right next to you, along with papers and maybe an occasional lighter :D

... Best day ever :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Now my question is, did they have targets for the marijuana catapults? Or did they just randomly launch them at shit and hope for the best? Seems pretty risky. :D
I'd love to see a video of said thing in action. And I definitely won't try to build one. Definitely not. :D

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Roman era, flinging drugs across many miles, avoiding guards blocking the Gates of Rome!

Loved the idea of using the catapult, but I won't comment on why it is used for this occasion.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Actually they're pretty smart to use a catapult in the first place lmao xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.