Report Michael Jackson - Dead from Heart Attack?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Staff member
LOS ANGELES - The website TMZ says Michael Jackson suffered cardiac arrest and died on Thursday afternoon.

TMZ says Jackson was loaded into an ambulance just after 2 p.m. Central time., and his mother was to meet him at the hospital.

Paramedics were seen performing CPR on the singer, who suffered the heart attack at his home on Los Angeles.

Source
and
Updates

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Romek

Super Moderator
Staff member
:(

It's not confirmed yet, is it?

BBC Article:
Pop star Michael Jackson has been rushed to hospital in Los Angeles after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest.
The Los Angeles Times newspaper said the singer was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his Bel Air home home at about 1230 (1900GMT).
Unconfirmed reports on TMZ entertainment website say the 50-year-old star has died.
The paramedics performed CPR on Jackson as the ambulance took him to the UCLA medical centre, officials say.
The star was due to begin a series of comeback concerts with an appearance at London's O2 arena on 13 July.
He has a history of health problems and has not completed a concert tour in 12 years.

AnthraxXx

I was on MSN and my friend's name thingy was Rip Michael Jackson so I immediately came here to see if there was anything on it - and sure enough there was.
This is big news.

RIP

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Staff member
Watch it be a big hoax just to promote a series of Thriller shows he plans to do. He'd truly be back from the dead!

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
You guys better stop harassing a man who recently died.

Would you like it if your kid died and some guy on the forum was happy he died because your kid was a troll?

thewrongvine

Staff member
Yeah, even though he had issues, he's still another man who died. Well, a lot of people die, but he's a famous person that died... so... yeah...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Sorry if I don't mourn the passing of a child molester. Call me heartless, but its reassuring to know the world is now -1 pedophile.

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
It just shows how insensitive you are to people.

"Duuur, maybe I should laugh at your grandmom too. I heard she was a whorebag anyway."

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Rest in peace man. Thats all I can say.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
It just shows how insensitive you are to people.

"Duuur, maybe I should laugh at your grandmom too. I heard she was a whorebag anyway."
Go ahead, at least she didn't molest little boys. I guess it's insensitive that I'm not sad Ted Bundy is dead too?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
It was confirmed Michael Jackson died from cardiac arrest.

I just heard the news on TV, we're a day late you know.

thewrongvine

Staff member
Er, I posted this early yesterday so I'm not that late, :D
A lot of people dying these past times...

About the name, was it? Sorry if I got it wrong, it's fixed now right? If no one fixed it... then... is it really wrong? IDK, lol

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Go ahead, at least she didn't molest little boys. I guess it's insensitive that I'm not sad Ted Bundy is dead too?
I wasn't saying you have to be sad.

I myself am not sad or depressed for what happened, but I know I'd be a dick if I started laughing at his end of existence.

And to the person who neg repped me for my whorebag comment, you clearly ignored the other people's comment on Jackson's death.

Why don't you neg rep someone who made a real comment and no just someone who is making some up? They're everywhere.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    check out this place apparently it is the best roommate site out there roommates.com lol
  • Varine Varine:
    The homeless people reminded me of New York
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll check it out, my lease expires in like a few months so I need to figure something out.
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to open a food truck in Sandpoint a few years ago but the city said no, then like two years later they passed new laws to encourage it and gave them all fucking tax breaks and shit. And at that point I didn't have enough money to go buy one so I was way too late to the game once other cities realized they could just bring their existing truck there, or sell their brick and mortar.
  • Varine Varine:
    I do like food trucks though, they're way more fun than restaurants and usually I also get some of that tip money there.
  • Varine Varine:
    Restaurants are really hard if you don't have a back up source of income to fund them sometimes, in my experience most owners either got really really lucky, had existing money that allowed them to buy an already successful one, or they have family money to fall back on for loans. It's few and far between to see very inspiring success stories where the person actually got it through hard work and perseverance. I thought about opening one lots and I always just end up not thinking it'll work. I would much rather just find someone that has that money and go work for them
  • The Helper The Helper:
    i am not talking about opening a brick and mortar I am talking about food trucks though I have seen some brick and mortar mexican places open up during covid that are doing good because there food is awesome!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Food trucks are killing out here because Bars cannot open unless they sell food and the governor ok'd the use of a food truck in front as serving food
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Just not enough food trucks
  • The Helper The Helper:
    a buddy of mine just opened up a food truck and he is killing it but he is a great cook and has awesome food right in the middle of the pandemic too food trucks are immune to pandemic because they are take out in Texas you will always be able to get take out or delivery
  • The Helper The Helper:
    He is in the different food facebook groups in houston and posts videos of him making his food
  • The Helper The Helper:
    he is killing it
  • jonas jonas:
    @Varine with the restaurants, there surely is a lot of luck and hard work but most restaurants fail because they suck. Flair isn't right, economics not well thought through, food is mediocre or sucks, location is bad, etc. If you're thinking about opening one, make sure you're looking at the stories of those that would be playing at your level, don't let your hopes be dragged down by all the subpar restaurants out there.
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm a bit worried about the future of data science, there's an influx of incompetent people hired by incompetent managers, that can't last. But I'm sure smart data scientists will always be useful and hireable. Same as smart security people.
  • jonas jonas:
    My sister in law worked in a vegan food truck, the owners were also making a killing, added several trucks and opened two restaurants over 5 years
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The CompTIA stuff is pretty much crap unfortunately. The places that ask for those low-level certs aren't likely places you want to work. For IT you really want a degree, but in the meantime you need to figure out some way to learn the skills. Cybersecurity is really hot right now so competition is fierce.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I realized I don't have anything much to say, other than "Good luck!". Compared to other places, I'm just very lucky we didn't have a lot of surges of cases coming in.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter just got back from school at Georgetown TX, outside of Austin and said there were 100 cases in the last week but she also said nobody was wearing a mask anywhere so people mask up and stay safe!
    +2
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    happy thanksgiving folks!
    +1
  • Ralle Ralle:
    PLOOB
  • Varine Varine:
    @Gyah Yeah I figured they aren't particularly valuable, but they'll at the least act as a baseline for some entry level work somewhere.
  • Varine Varine:
    I now see how horribly I spelled @Ghan
  • Varine Varine:
    I had a rough morning
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that field is going to explode and though there is competition there is going to be room for all levels in the coming years imho.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Why are we competing for rough mornings? :(

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop