Entertainment Michael Jackson - Dead from Heart Attack?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES - The website TMZ says Michael Jackson suffered cardiac arrest and died on Thursday afternoon.

TMZ says Jackson was loaded into an ambulance just after 2 p.m. Central time., and his mother was to meet him at the hospital.

Paramedics were seen performing CPR on the singer, who suffered the heart attack at his home on Los Angeles.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Last edited by a moderator:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:(

It's not confirmed yet, is it?

BBC Article:
Pop star Michael Jackson has been rushed to hospital in Los Angeles after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest.
The Los Angeles Times newspaper said the singer was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his Bel Air home home at about 1230 (1900GMT).
Unconfirmed reports on TMZ entertainment website say the 50-year-old star has died.
The paramedics performed CPR on Jackson as the ambulance took him to the UCLA medical centre, officials say.
The star was due to begin a series of comeback concerts with an appearance at London's O2 arena on 13 July.
He has a history of health problems and has not completed a concert tour in 12 years.

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
I was on MSN and my friend's name thingy was Rip Michael Jackson so I immediately came here to see if there was anything on it - and sure enough there was.
This is big news.

RIP

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Watch it be a big hoax just to promote a series of Thriller shows he plans to do. He'd truly be back from the dead!

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You guys better stop harassing a man who recently died.

Would you like it if your kid died and some guy on the forum was happy he died because your kid was a troll?

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, even though he had issues, he's still another man who died. Well, a lot of people die, but he's a famous person that died... so... yeah...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
His name is spelled wrong in the thread title.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Sorry if I don't mourn the passing of a child molester. Call me heartless, but its reassuring to know the world is now -1 pedophile.

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It just shows how insensitive you are to people.

"Duuur, maybe I should laugh at your grandmom too. I heard she was a whorebag anyway."

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Rest in peace man. Thats all I can say.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
It just shows how insensitive you are to people.

"Duuur, maybe I should laugh at your grandmom too. I heard she was a whorebag anyway."

Go ahead, at least she didn't molest little boys. I guess it's insensitive that I'm not sad Ted Bundy is dead too?

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I read on some news site that he may have died from an overdose, but that may not be true.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
It was confirmed Michael Jackson died from cardiac arrest.

I just heard the news on TV, we're a day late you know.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Er, I posted this early yesterday so I'm not that late, :D
A lot of people dying these past times...

About the name, was it? Sorry if I got it wrong, it's fixed now right? If no one fixed it... then... is it really wrong? IDK, lol

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Go ahead, at least she didn't molest little boys. I guess it's insensitive that I'm not sad Ted Bundy is dead too?

I wasn't saying you have to be sad.

I myself am not sad or depressed for what happened, but I know I'd be a dick if I started laughing at his end of existence.

And to the person who neg repped me for my whorebag comment, you clearly ignored the other people's comment on Jackson's death.

Why don't you neg rep someone who made a real comment and no just someone who is making some up? They're everywhere.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.