Entertainment Michael Jackson - Dead from Heart Attack?

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
"What's the difference between Disney Films and Michael Jackson? Disney films can still touch kids."

No, but seriously, may he rest in peace.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Mystery surrounds Michael Jackson's sudden death

One day after Michael Jackson's sudden death, speculation was already turning to what killed the 50-year-old "King of Pop" just weeks before a long-awaited series of comeback concerts.

A family attorney said on Friday he had been concerned that Jackson's use of prescription drugs for dancing-related injuries would eventually prove fatal and that the entertainer's inner circle had ignored his warnings.

Source

Don't get it wrong, causes for his cardiac arrest. It is confirmed that he died from cardiac arrest.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
It's quite wonderful that two people neg repped me simply for stating my opinion. In the future I'll make sure to keep my opinion to my self. After all we all have to be the same person and have the same opinions. :rolleyes:

Thank you DrEvil and TeeAichSee for the neg rep. :thup:

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
If i where micheal jackson.... i would hate all the new and stuff about me and i would.... fake my own death... i think thats what he did... i mean.. yeah i think he faked his own death. He prob paid the paramedics and stuff to act it out. So he could live a normal life... cause thats what i would do if i where him..

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
This is kind of ironic for me, out of all the artists I have in my Zune all of them are dead, like Jimi Hendrix, Randy Rhoads, Ritchie Valens, Kurt Cobain, etc. The only person that was in my Zune that was alive was Michael Jackson. Sadly I have to add him to the list.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
People are saying that he (was) the most famous person alive. I say Obama was more famous. Thoughts?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>People are saying that he (was) the most famous person alive.

And according to the non-Christian, Jesus is dead or nonexistant.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.