Microsoft's funeral ala thrilla! steve ballmer style...

Winterherz

Reaction score
Microsoft burries it's past failures (plus iphone and blackberry)...These people work at Microsoft. To celebrate the release to manufacturing of Windows Phone 7—which means it's now market-ready—they took the streets carryi!ng a dead giant iPhone and BlackBerry, followed by a parade.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
They better have something really impressive after this...

sqrage

Reaction score
Steve Ballmer is fucking insane. Although Windows Phone 7 sure looks awesome...

Yea, after I saw the demos, it definitely seems like they got something here that can blow Apple away. Now all they need is a great marketing campaign.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Yea, after I saw the demos, it definitely seems like they got something here that can blow Apple away. Now all they need is a great marketing campaign.

I'd prefer it, if this doesn't catch the eye of the public ( in adverts and stuff ).
Just because I think that fan boys and girls alike would all be like: "Apple/Microsoft is sooo much better than Microsoft/Apple"

I remember those days when Xbox 360 and PS 3 came out. Arguments over arguments over stupid things. Arguments really piss me off =/

sqrage

Reaction score
I'd prefer it, if this doesn't catch the eye of the public ( in adverts and stuff ).
Just because I think that fan boys and girls alike would all be like: "Apple/Microsoft is sooo much better than Microsoft/Apple"

I remember those days when Xbox 360 and PS 3 came out. Arguments over arguments over stupid things. Arguments really piss me off =/

Clearly you haven't seen an Icuylr thread. These things are already happening on any post anywhere on the internet involving the iPhone or Macs...

WP7 ftw! Even though I personally hate these overly sophisticated smartphones.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
WP7 can die in a fire for all I care
No memory card
No C/P
No user customization
No file manager

disclaimer: this guy currently owns 5 Windows Mobile devices and nothing else.

sqrage

Reaction score
WP7 can die in a fire for all I care
No memory card
No C/P
No user customization
No file manager

disclaimer: this guy currently owns 5 Windows Mobile devices and nothing else.

Welcome to 2010, where when so many features have already been had that innovation can only possibly mean getting rid of some important ones.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
M$ seems to have fallen into the Apple's hole of "No one uses it" mentality. :(

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apples fanboys unite?

The only way to stop arguing would be A) Bomb apple/MS B) Just accept people can use different things based on preferences.

I personally will stick with iOS :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.