Technology Microsoft's sex-obsessed RoboSanta spouts filth at children

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Disturbing news has reached our Yuletide youthful innocence bunker that Microsoft's new artificial intelligence-powered Santa bot is subjecting the world's children to an unprecendented torrent of filth.

Reg reader Iain blew the whistle on the foul-mouthed software after his nieces - just 11 and 13 years old - were drawn into a chat about oral sex.

Redmond has added the seasonal ID [email protected] to MSN messenger. Anyone can add the bot as a contact. During conversations it often suggests people play a child-friendly online game called Factory Frenzy where the player helps Santa's elves. It also has a shocking predeliction for casually dropping in that it likes to talk about a certain sex act.

Iain told us that an unexpected profane outburst was triggered by his nieces offering the nasty St Nick a slice of digital pizza, using the string "(pi)". We immediately launched a full scale investigation and attempted to replicate the bad behaviour.

Last edited:

Matemeo

Reaction score
I get home and usually chat with Santa, we've had some vulgar convos. I figured out he's gay, shocking ain't it?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I talk to santa...
"KC says:
Hi

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
Hi
"
/cry
:p

Matemeo

Reaction score
He's offline now...poor santa, you guys leave him alone! He's just a lonely, sex-depraved, old man who spends his life, sleeping, and giving me stuff.

Of course, realistically, we all know his 'badside' is just a pissed off code monkey. :p

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
That was funny....

But kinda sad...I always liked Santa at Christmas time

Even though he doesn't exist

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man looks like AI has been flipping out for a while now :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.