Minecraft - The Evercraft server - 300 slots - Hardcore PvP - RP - No Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evercraft

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Paul, and I run the Minecraft server known to most as "Evercraft". Unlike most large servers, Evercraft has no whitelist which means you are welcome to hop right on in and play with the tons of members we have (we range between 50-70 players online at peek times).

We have an awesome role playing system where you can build in peace although there is still a danger of being attacked! Create your own faction ( Clan/Guild ) by doing /f create tag. Don't feel like the leader kind? Join a faction via /f join name. I know some of you don't want random people to join your faction so do /f close to prevent that! Make sure you claim all of your land with the command /f claim otherwise it is at risk of being hijacked and destroyed.

Stats and Leveling

That's right, on the Evercraft server we have RPG like leveling and skills! do /skillname to get more info about a skill. Do /stats to see a full list of your stats ( press t so open the chat so you can see ). Right click your mouse to ready your super power and then left click the according block/monster/person.

Server Details

Ip - evercraft.sytes.net ( We are having some downtime due to server problems, it is getting very annoying. I apologize for that)

Ram - 4gb

Port speed - 100mbit

Borders - 5k blocks in every direction

Please leave a reply about any questions or comments and I will gladly help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Is your server on "online mode"? Also, what is your stance on bots? A few friends and I are writing an alternate client, and we currently use it to run bots who help us dig large tunnels and such. Nothing malicious, and they play like a regular person (except for a few work-arounds, such as the fact that they walk on water, as liquid physics isn't done).

Evercraft

Reaction score
Is your server on "online mode"? Also, what is your stance on bots? A few friends and I are writing an alternate client, and we currently use it to run bots who help us dig large tunnels and such. Nothing malicious, and they play like a regular person (except for a few work-arounds, such as the fact that they walk on water, as liquid physics isn't done).

Yes, we are on online mode and client modding ( if it effects other players) is not allowed. But I would like to see that bot that plays for you, I wouldn't ban you for showing it to me :D

Darthfett

Reaction score
Oh, cool. What are you writing it in (and is it open source.)? :D

The client itself is written in C++ with QT, and the scripts for the bot are written in javascript. Yes, it is open source. :)

I'll have to put up videos sometime.

Yes, we are on online mode and client modding ( if it effects other players) is not allowed. But I would like to see that bot that plays for you, I wouldn't ban you for showing it to me :D

The only way it can affect other players is by digging blocks, punching, using furnaces, etc. It acts like a normal person. I'll have to hop on sometime and show you. :)

Evercraft

Reaction score
The client itself is written in C++ with QT, and the scripts for the bot are written in javascript. Yes, it is open source. :)

I'll have to put up videos sometime.

The only way it can affect other players is by digging blocks, punching, using furnaces, etc. It acts like a normal person. I'll have to hop on sometime and show you. :)

Sounds awesome! :D

Darthfett

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! :D

The bot may have a bit of trouble with some of those mods you have on there, that change people's names in chat messages. Working with modded chat is sort of a feature we have on our todo list. The project isn't very active right now, unfortunately.

Evercraft

Reaction score
The bot may have a bit of trouble with some of those mods you have on there, that change people's names in chat messages. Working with modded chat is sort of a feature we have on our todo list. The project isn't very active right now, unfortunately.

I would love to help you on that if I could.

AMinecrafter

Reaction score
i got banned just beacuase i typed 7home too fast:( can u unban me?? plz i really love this server and i want to play on it....

NoahMun

Reaction score
I was banned after I god killed by an admin and he said i was hacking.... IGN: NoahMun

viktor990122

Reaction score
Hi when i login it says disconnected by server use pvp mod/hack i Didn't use it i promise can you plz unban me ? my In game name is :viktor990122

viktor990122

Reaction score
Im banned or something

Hi when i login it says disconnected by server use of pvp/mod hack can you plz help me i dont even know what that is plz unban me or something
In game name: viktor990122
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.