* Implemented a new lighting engine with the help of MrMessiahs (can be turned off)
* Changed the options around, added a new “Graphics options” button
* Added beds. If all players in a map sleeps in a bed during night, the game immediately skips until morning
* Added three new half-size blocks
* Added Delay/Repeater redstone dust blocks
* Added whitelisting to the server. To use, enter “whitelist <cmd>” where cmd is “on”, “off”, “add <player>”, “remove <player>”, “list” or “reload”
* New save file format, old maps need to be converted (that might take a while..)
* It’s now possible to have more than five save slots, and to rename saves
* Scrollbars in both the texture pack list, and in the map selection screen
* Replaced the Mojang splash image to reflect the new logo colors
* .. and a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks!
I wish I've been collecting the necessary dyes in random sessions for over 2-3 months.I envy you of your free time.
The Minecraft wiki has a great version history that actually tells you what happened (as opposed to notch's 'changed some stuff' report logs).The Lapis must have fixed itself or something, I came across 2 ore blocks which yielded a total of 11 pieces of Lapis (I'm aware that this patch has been added but it never seemed to work on SMP).
I'm aware of the updates, it just seemed that lapis wasn't yielding as many as it now does on SMP despite it already being patched.
Classic mode is the only free mode. Beta costs, but it's worth the price.hey guys ive been wanting to pick up minecraft again for something fun to do but it seems that the beta is only for premium user as well now? and even if i play the classic version i cant save on single player and multiplayer doesnt work for me either D: