Minerals Cost not working?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
For some reason, some units in my build ability shows a different cost value as they actually require?

For an example; A unit costs 145 minerals, but when I get 110 minerals, it shows the cost as if I had the minerals (white text) and I'm able to build it. It consumes all my minerals, also if I got 130 minerals and purchase it.

The cost of the units is set at the unit, and the cost in the build ability is set to 0. Any ideas on how I might be able to fix this?

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I've had the same problem with Cruiser Command although it was most likely even worse in my case. I think the problem comes from when a player leaves the game.

If the players are allies they seem to share resources which means you can purchase stuff if you have enough if you include the leaving player's resources.

Try setting the resources to 0 after the player leaves.

The reason I had extra problems is because each time someone buys something, I reset everyone in the team's resources to that level so they share resource pool which means that even if I set it to 0, it will be reset next time someone buys something.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Oh, yeah this might be the case, it have only happened while playing online :)

I'll test this :)

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
It's a part of my other post :)

I asked if the trigger 'modify player properties' would work for players which left the game

Yes, you have to set the minerals to 0

(it's still stupid because I turned OFF the shared resources, seems a bug)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.