Mini Game Island Project - wanna join?

lesson

Reaction score
Project Closed

well i was wondering if any around here perhaps would start a great project with me, makeing a mini game island, however i need ppl to help me with some of the triggers and i would be nice if someone themself came up with a few ideas to add to the map

if u wanna join then we'll discuss about how to make the map

this (if it works) will probaly become a really great project.. im sure that some ppl alrdy have made a project like this.. but then let us make it even better :D

we need someone whos good with:
- triggers (really good)
- mapping
- suggestions and ideas
and lots of other things that will be needed to get this project (if anyone decides to join it) up running...

asign below here if u wanna join :)
- thanks

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Help + Map In Progress

Heh was this idea put forward from my post? (and others)
Darthfett said:
Yeah we should have a huge project with all kinds of minigames in it. Many people can think up good ones, and have a few people work on the triggers (I'm working on one right now, and I've got 4 done (working on the 5th) and i'm out of ideas, (without copying other's ideas, of course)) BTW, nice text under the avatar, SD_Ryoko. It's awesome.

For the Funny Bunny Egg Hunt, Warcraft III makes you download it as one of the updates. Should be under one of the mapping folders, like scenario or something (Along with Azeroth Grand Prix, Blizzard's Tower Defense, Worm War, and other maps Blizzard made, or randomly decided to make everyone download).

Anyway, I'd like to help. I'll upload what I have so far, but one of the minigames I'm working on is a little bugged.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7911923/Collection_Playable.w3x.html

Here's the first 4, and you can make a working system out of it. The only thing it needs is some smooth transitions from one minigame to another, and an intro. (Can be easily added).

lesson

Reaction score
no not really.. i too had an idea of makeing this kind of game.. as i said others have probaly alrdy made this kind of game.. nevermind

anyway i would more like to make this kinda game with others and not just myself... so this project is probaly not going to work.. but perhaps i may look into it anyway.. i dont really know :confused:

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
that went far.. im convinced you got no help because you didn't give enough details.. From your first thread we still have no idea what the actual game would be like..? and you were vague on the jobs, so no one could call a certain thing to do.. ?

just a few things to reflect on before you make a next project? ^_^

lesson

Reaction score
that was why i said we would discuss how to make the map

"if u wanna join then we'll discuss about how to make the map"

M

morxel

will this project of yours (if it is made) be something like Uthers Party?

lesson

Reaction score
i dont think so.. more like the mini games in Ryoko TD (exept no tower defense)..
simply make some funny units that have to survive diffrent kinds of tests (mini games) like running around on an island completeing diffrent kinds of games ... but i dont think this project is going anywhere.. though i may look into it anyway :confused: .. but as i said i would rather make this project with others then just do it alone :(

lesson

Reaction score
Project Started Again!

:D PROJECT STARTED AGAIN! :D

after a few weeks of discussion with some other ppl - we dicided to make the Mini Game Island after all :D

feel free to join the project? plz do :D ...
PM me if u wanna join or just wanna know more about the map - so far...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.