. . . .**[Mini Map Request]**

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Obviously this is a mini map request.

What I DON'T want: Bad quality, text that looks out of place from the image.

What I DO want:

1. TGA Format, 128x128.

2. Any creative way you want to create the image with the title "Upgraders" and "Created by Ch33ri0s" on it.

Map Details for Help: This is kind of a war type map. You first start out with peasants or in my map, surfs, and everytime a surf gets a kill he upgrades to a stronger unit, and this will happen 5-10 times, in which I have not decided yet, you will also be able to upgrade weapons and armor and other cool stuff.

Ideas: Something to do with war, units fighting, crossing weapons or swords. Just some ideas, if you got your own unique idea give it a try, I will reward you with reputation even if I don't like it because of your effort! :shades:

Reward: Shout Out of your choice in the beginning and/or the loading screen of my map! And like always +REP :thup:

Any questions? Ask below!!!

~ Thanks!

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
----- BUMP -----

Hey yall, I'm a little less strict about it, if you think you can make something give it a try! I will +REP you if you try at least :)

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, I'm not planning to be done with my map anytime soon, so just PM me if you can, or when you can.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.