Minimum Attack Range glitches when I convert my map from TFT to ROC -- (Please Help)

EqualiseR

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently working on a map which uses towers as the main source of defence (Similiar to a TD, but different), and I changed ALL of my tower's Minimum Attack Range to 0. I am positive I did it correctly. "Combat - Minimum Attack Range = 0".

Strangely, whenever I test my map on TFT, it works perfectly. It will attack melee units that are attacking the tower.

However, whenever I use WinMPQ to convert my map from TFT to ROC, I test my map on ROC and my towers always stop attacking a unit once it gets within about 200-250 range/distance. And, whenever I manually order my tower to attack a unit, it says something like "Target is within Minimum Attack Range".

Does anyone know how to fix this, or why this might be happening?

Thank you,
EqualiseR

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Please don't bump a thread for at least 24 hours. Someone can eventually help you, but you gotta be patient. :)

EqualiseR

Reaction score
DioD, I don't play TFT, I never will, and I will eventually figure out how to convert my map without it bugging like this.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks

EqualiseR

Reaction score
Bump, please anyone? I wish to continue working on my map and this is somewhat preventing m.

Thanks,
EqualiseR

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.