Mirana arrow required

jokar111

Reaction score
Hello

i need mirana arrow wich having stuns without damge , i need it for stun only please

Regards: Jokar111

Juggernaut

I don't know what to change it to
Reaction score
I re-did the second one.
Here it is.
GUI/MUI.

P.S. I did it in a hurry, check if there are any problems.

Attachments

• [Elune's Arrow]-GUI.w3x
    29.9 KB · Views: 303

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Do you get error when you play it from the map I attached? or when you copy the triggers to your map? Also, do you use newgen?

jokar111

Reaction score
Do you get error when you play it from the map I attached? or when you copy the triggers to your map? Also, do you use newgen?

when i copy the triggers and paste it nothing happen.
but when i save the map (from world editor) i get these errors.

also no i dont use newgen

Juggernaut

Reaction score
You should download newgen, it makes creating maps much easier. I don't know what the problem could be, since it works for me. Try it with newgen first.
Also what will happen if you don't copy the triggers? Just run it directly from the map I attached. Do you get errors there?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to give time for replies here. You are already at the top of the list with my reply here so chill out and wait for an answer. It might take a while the World Editor is dead man we have people that help but they are on there own time frame.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
I think I know what's going on with this guy. When he copies it, it doesn't copy the variables. I'm pretty sure there's a command for that, but I don't know where to find it anymore. So that may be a reason why it's not working.

There is also a unit that has the name Unknown(A000) which means, there isn't a unit there. Replace that with the unit that you want casting the spell.

Another is the Elune Trigger. Everything in that trigger is broken when it's copied for him.

So, to sum up: Every single variable is missing, and one of the units is missing, which needs to be replaced with the unit you want.

jokar111

Reaction score
I think I know what's going on with this guy. When he copies it, it doesn't copy the variables. I'm pretty sure there's a command for that, but I don't know where to find it anymore. So that may be a reason why it's not working.

There is also a unit that has the name Unknown(A000) which means, there isn't a unit there. Replace that with the unit that you want casting the spell.

Another is the Elune Trigger. Everything in that trigger is broken when it's copied for him.

So, to sum up: Every single variable is missing, and one of the units is missing, which needs to be replaced with the unit you want.

Exactly Mate thats the problem, always when i copy the triggers and test the map the triggers crash

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1. Variables:
Inside the editor you want to go to File -> Preferences and check the box called "Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data".
This will, as it says, create the variables needed for the spell when you copy it into your map.

2. Unit - Unknown(A000):
There are two ways. I suggest this one. Open the map from where you copy the spell. Go to the Object Editor -> Unit tab.
Find the unit which is used in the spell (it probably is the only custom unit in the map if the map only contains the spell). Else you have to check the spell in the map, find out what the unit is called and the copy it.
Open your map from within the editor and paste the unit.
Again find the place (in the spell) where the unit is uses and change it to the newly pasted unit.

jokar111

Reaction score
didnt work.., really got bored from this.. Solu9 may you do it to me via teamviewer else i would like to send you my unprotected map to do elune arrow for me (thats if you dont mind ofc)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.