Mirana arrow required

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
You could just upload the map in a post in this thread, so more people would be able to look at it and help you out.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You could just upload the map in a post in this thread, so more people would be able to look at it and help you out.

True.
I know I probably shouldn't be concerned by such. But an unprotected public map is a bit touchy.

Solu9

Reaction score
I have mailed you the map with the spell, and it should work. I simply copied the spell from the map Juggernaut provided.

I'll upload the pictures of what I did here. In case someone else needs to know.

Attachments

• 00.png
    00.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 312
  • 01.png
    01.png
    565.9 KB · Views: 280
  • 02.png
    02.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 03.png
    03.png
    851.9 KB · Views: 315
  • 04.png
    04.png
    822.8 KB · Views: 304
  • 05.png
    05.png
    783.5 KB · Views: 313
  • 06.png
    06.png
    683 KB · Views: 294
  • 07.png
    07.png
    955.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 08.png
    08.png
    558.5 KB · Views: 304
  • 09.png
    09.png
    669.6 KB · Views: 354

jokar111

Reaction score
I have mailed you the map with the spell, and it should work. I simply copied the spell from the map Juggernaut provided.

I'll upload the pictures of what I did here. In case someone else needs to know.

thx its work but there is a problem, that the arrow dont effect the enemy units "its dont stun them"
so any suggestion sir?

Solu9

Reaction score
Go to the "Elune's Arrow" trigger and do as the picture says.

Edit:
"Elune's Arrow Stun Dummy" is a custom Hero ability. One of the two you would have imported from the test map if I hadn't done it for you :)

Attachments

• 10.png
    10.png
    734.2 KB · Views: 338

jokar111

Reaction score
Go to the "Elune's Arrow" trigger and do as the picture says.

Edit:
"Elune's Arrow Stun Dummy" is a custom Hero ability. One of the two you would have imported from the test map if I hadn't done it for you :)

i did it as the same of the picture.. still didnt work

Solu9

Reaction score
Alright.

I have tested your map now. There was some unforeseeable issues. Like fx. that you use units as Barricades. But it seems to work now.
I have NOT looked through all of your triggers or object data but as long as the Guards are the only units that are Mechanical, then it works.

See pictures.

Edit:
In picture "11" in the trigger line you will see the number 100 used as range. I did this for testing. You should change that back to 50.

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 303
  • 12.png
    12.png
    271 KB · Views: 299

Solu9

Reaction score
Oh well.
I believe I have tried to explain this as detailed as possible.
Please get a little better acquainted with basic triggering. I'm not going to walk you through every single aspect of the editor again. Believe it or not, it took some time to look through the triggers of your map, find Juggarnaut's test map, implement the spell into your map and lastly putting together those pictures explaining as detailed as I could what you should do.

Well.

You click the "True" on the left of the equation.
Then you find "Unit - Unit Classification Check"
From there you change the left option to "Matching Unit" and the right option to "Mechanical" so the Boolean reads:

"Matching Unit is Mechanical Equal to True"

Finally remember (as pointed out in picture 12) to make the two abilities "Elune's Arrow" and "Elune's Arrow Stun Dummy" able to hit Mechanical units.

Solu9

Reaction score
Yeah sure.
Read some tutorials and experiment with the editor yourself.

Now, does the spell work?

Solu9

Reaction score
You need to be more specific.
If you just need a normal Hex spell, then use the one already in the game. If you need it to do something else, then you have to tell what.

Solu9

Reaction score
umm... nono i just want the normal one, so its ready? no need to make triggers for it?
if yes, then i have to go to the unit tab and edit the hero skills and add the hex to it without triggers right?

Uhm yes.

Have you really made that map yourself?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.