MLG Orlando

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Day 2 now starting!

celerisk

When Zerg floweth, life is good
Reaction score
As great as MLG is, Red and Blue is just plain confusing.
Every now and then, Red's content shows on Blue, and the other way around.
Or a match that starts on Blue finishes on Red.
And plenty more such features...

As for knowing in advance what's coming at what stream... good luck with that.

Fortunately, I have enough video capable "devices" to be able to watch all streams at once :p - not that it really helps much

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score

celerisk

Reaction score
> The first game between Hero and Huk was so intense

Commentators: "Nowadays, PvP has become much more sophisticated"... and then that game happens :p
(But, yeah, go watch it if you can)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some nice games today. An interesting 3 reactor factory mass hellions from MarineKing vs HayPro.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
IDRA V MARINEKING starting now!! should be epics

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
terran OP. idra easily outplayed him that last game and should have definitely won. stupid terran :(

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No rage this time :p

But MarineKings micro <3

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
MarineKing's micro is what makes him good. He goes warcraft 3 on people's asses- small squads of units early in the game, he likes to keep it that way.

All in all, some re-shows of the vods for the EU watchers would be nice T_T. How come people haven't thought of it yet? or have they ?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I would love some vods, I had to stay up so late to catch some of the games T_T

My favourite part of MarineKings micro was where Day[9] was saying "This will be a stupid move to try and attack these lings with that few marines". And then MarineKing killed them all with about a quarter of his marines left.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Day9's knowledge is overrated. He is a god when it comes to bronze-dia, but in master and above his game knowledge isn't really enough to give good analysis, hence that he is becoming more and more the caster that screams and hypes in the past half year, maybe more. I hope he starts competing in SCII already, I would be interested to see how far he can go.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess so, but I don't really mind him as a caster, because although he may over-hype or under-hype something, his game knowledge is not too bad, in terms of knowing what build people are going for.

As for other casters, how can you trust Artosis as a caster, when he has badly placed pylons named after him xD

Tasteless is my favourite though :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
day9 is one of the best casters around in my opinion. I just think casters should comment more on what is happening rather than try to explain the thought process of the gamers.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
True dat. The casters are often talking about how the gamers are playing "mind games" etc.

celerisk

Reaction score
Uhm... you know you don't really need to hide stuff in spoilers if it's not a result? :p

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhm... you know you don't really need to hide stuff in spoilers if it's not a result? :p
Because it is way more fun this way!
Sorry for the offtopic guys, i just had to do it.
As if something forced me to do it.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it just became a habit :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.