Models,questions, and eetc.

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
Hi can any1 tell me how to make a unit(troll headhunter or rogue bandit) that is ranged that carries a spear to becom melee? i dont want it to be ranged and i want it to look like as if it is stabbing and soundin like its stabbing.
thx for ur post and pls rate!:):thup::thup::thup::D:D

Malkier

Reaction score
I don't know about making it *look* like he's stabbing something, but for the being melee and *sounding* like hes stabbing I would just create a new unit based off of a melee unit (e.g. Footman) and change its model and its icon to "Assassin,Brigand".

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
A ranged unit will always play the same attack animation even if its attacking at melee range. You can go to Combat-Weapon sound to change the sound the attacks make. But if you want a ranged unit to be melee, you'll need a custom model. Or just make it melee and live with the animation.

PwNaGe2.0

Reaction score
new Q!

How do i change the title and picture of the gold and wood?
And i also need a trigger for a countdown timer for every(2-5) mins and and every time that ends, some gold will be deducted to "every" person u own?

Squishy

Reaction score
You should post new questions in new posts. Anyway, you can change gold and lumber under Advanced-Game Interface. The icons and descriptions are there somewhere.

EDIT: Too Late

diggoran

Reaction score
You should post new questions in new posts. Anyway, you can change gold and lumber under Advanced-Game Interface. The icons and descriptions are there somewhere.

Actually, I read that if you have many misc. questions, that you should keep them in one post. :rolleyes:

Squishy

Reaction score
Here's the deal. You may ask more than one question in a single thread. But DO NOT ADD MORE QUESTIONS LATER!

From the Rules for the World Editor page.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.