Spellpack Modern Warfare Weaponary

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Are you sure you want to use every 0.01?

This has already been discussed. I usually prefer 0.01. It's just a personal preference. Anyone who wants to download it could just change that to their desired number, and the spell won't get affected.

> Bazooka/Rocket

I know. That's why my Bazooka can accelerate, if you noticed :p. The Homing Missile is just some unit takes damage trigger that damages on impact. Probably the Rifle was similar to your Rocket Launcher (actually I saw noticed your submission and was contemplating whether to submit my map or not at that time, a long time ago). And, I try to add a lot of different triggers (and some repeating ones) for some WE newbies to learn more about how make something MUI, or MPI or missile-hit-on-impact through GUI.

> Good job though

kleinerhauck

Reaction score
Those are really cool spells!

One thing I noticed: When I use the flame thrower and turn around, the whole flame stream is rotating too..
You should make this more like the rifle missles which just fly in the direction you shoot no matter if you turn around or not.

Otherwise this is great! ;-)

Fluffball

Reaction score
It isn't realistic if it just stays in the same spot, and i think it looks cool following the character

kleinerhauck

Reaction score
No it's not realistic if the WHOLE STREAM rotates oO

Of course the newly spawned flames should fly in the direction the marine is facing, but not the ones which have been spawned before.

And it's also very crappy for the gameplay if you come from behind and the guy just pulls around and you're right in the flame stream all the sudden!

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> it's not realistic if the WHOLE STREAM rotates

Hmmm... I agree with you. But I don't think this is achievable in GUI while retaining the MUI/MPI-ness. I'm not even sure what mathematical formula to use. It'll be nicer if the flame is rather elastic ya? Instead of stiff. But... There are limitations in GUI.

kleinerhauck

Reaction score
??
Where is the problem.

Just let the flamethrower shoot the same missles as the normal rifle and change the model only.
(Except one thing: they shouldnt be removed when colliding with units, like it is now already)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> My real name

Wtf... LOL...! You must be really bored. Now gimme your full name! :p

> kleinerhauck

Have been trying out this and that these few days. Found out that I cannot adjust much for the Flamethrower. It would make it non-MPI. I've used up the local global for the integer. I can't add another for the unit's facing. I can use an arrayed variable, but it won't work when the same unit cast more than once before the first cast ends. So, I think the Flamethrower is going to be what it is now. :)

CaptDeath

Reaction score
LOVE THIS it works perfectally cause i was going to make a marine with multipul spell books
will that work?
the spells ina spell book?
thx for this spell pack PWNS man

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> the spells ina spell book?

It'll work. :) (Edit: Hmm... Actually I'm not too sure myself. But I don't see any reason why it wouldn't).

Offtopic:
Lol... I just feel weird replying to this thread >.<. Thanks anyway :p. A rep for you.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
ima spell my accname
-off topic-
HAHA i have rep
UploadtoPBNOW.jpg

Yes the spells work in a spell book
thx soooo much vypur for this excelent top notch resoruce

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's funny how i'm making a shooter-type game and then i come across this <3

I'll see what I can jinx around with this. :thup:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
looks really nice, too bad they are all in GUI

CaptDeath

Reaction score
too bad its great
i wub it

A bump on one of the greatist spell packs ever but if u colud add a limit to the land mines thatd be Lovely Thank you in advanced I pmed u alos vypur

I love this but it truly became a pain in my side but a suggest vypur a sniper or shud i mod assualt rifle *ponders and mumbles into deep thought*

would this count as a quantuple post cause im really just bumping for the creator

black.sheep

Reaction score
This is a great spell pack, I have used it for refrence many times, and would love to use it in a map.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
These are nice spells.I see you took a lot of work here,so you will receive my +rep soon.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Updated and removed the leak :). Thanks for all the comments so far. Appreciate them. Sorry for the lack of replies.

Approval, maybe?

Edit:
Wtf... Sorry, Andrew... Bumped ahead of you, didn't notice your thread.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
YAY! Mr.panda Approved W00t Vypur PWNS
lol srry for my celabrotory ness just its good to see such a great system not go to waste

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.