Monster Hunter Freedom:Unite 2

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Monster Hunter Wiki said:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is a Western release of Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite was released across America on 6/22/09, Australia on the 25th of June, and Europe on the 26th of June. With over 500 hours of gameplay and previously unreleased monsters, weapons and missions, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the biggest game of the series so far. Via Ad-Hoc functionality, players can experience the social gaming phenomenon that’s gripping Japan and adventure with up to four friends for a thrilling and savaging multiplayer hunting party. From devising the strategy to executing the attack, team play with your friends is going to be key to hunting down the ferocious beasts. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite boasts a ridiculous amount of content, over 500 hours, making it the the biggest Monster Hunter game to date.

Just wondering if anyone here plays this on their PSP/Wii.

Awesome game and it's strangely addicting.

Razalgrim

Reaction score
I played MHFU up until recently when my file got corrupted and sheared thirty hours off of my total play-time. I was pretty addicted to it for a good long while; maybe I'll play it again when I feel like it. Maybe I'll go for bow instead of longsword next time.

It's a good game, can't really point my finger in the particulars that make it addicting. It just is.

<--- HR6, retired.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I do. PsP rlz, the only console worth buying imho. (because of the size and list of games)

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Can i just say it's a hard game? I mean if I hadn't had experience playing Starcraft seriously i wouldn't have gotten to HR 5. :rolleyes:

Also real men SNS/Dual. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.