Moonlite Map Studio open beta release

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Make Sense
1.If it has errors, it wont compile thus, it will run the last time it could.

Doesn't make Sense
After getting it to compile once It will...
1. Never show on the bottom errors when it should
2. Never compile again even if there are no errors. (At least as far as i can tell, The example of 1.0 to 2.0)

I still don't understand why When i change it from 1.0 to 2.0 it doesn't change. But Ill just wait for a future update to fix that. Other wise I am still unclear
Great job on things so far, cant wait to start using moonlight :)

Did you save before looking for errors? It gets the contents of the files, so if you haven't saved the file with errors, it won't take those errors.

It's weird. It changes for me o_O Can you tell me exactly what you did? Any errors, etc.? Can you check the map's MapScript.galaxy and Andromeda.galaxy scripts using an mpq editor? Can you tell me whether the java.exe is run when you click run? Can you tell me the command line arguments? (Use Process Explorer - get it here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx)

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I Figured it out. I was trying to work with a file that was in your last version. After I made a new one. With the current Version It worked fine. Sorry about that. My Mistake

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I Figured it out. I was trying to work with a file that was in your last version. After I made a new one. With the current Version It worked fine. Sorry about that. My Mistake

That's okay :) I was wondering why I couldn't reproduce it like I could with the other issues :p

rover2341

Reaction score
2 Bugs

1. Undue and Re due don't work for me.

2. Also If I make a folder then make a galaxy file in the folder it always forgets to add the "." so I have to edit the name and add the "."

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
2 Bugs

1. Undue and Re due don't work for me.

2. Also If I make a folder then make a galaxy file in the folder it always forgets to add the "." so I have to edit the name and add the "."

1. Can you please elabroate? Saying "doesn't work" doesn't help me much :/
2. Reproduced, fixing now. Thanks.

EDIT: Fixed.

rover2341

Reaction score
As for undue and re due, Ill mess around with it work, Cause it is working now. But I know before it wasn't. So Might just be me, ill post again if i have more info on it.

Edit*

Is there a way to make all the +, go small with out clicking on them every time i compile the map. They always open when i make any change to anywhere on the same script file and save it. Like make all + small, or dont auto open all of them because i made 1 change in a function and saved the map and hit test script.

Also

The Project manager keeps going white for a split sec like all the time. it is driving me crazy.

Moogle

Reaction score
For my copy paste problem:

I merely created a new file and copied a huge amount of text (the unit enrichment for Andromeda) and pasted it into Moonlite and it happened. It doesn't seem to happen every time I do it either.

Most of the text was fine, but maybe 5 lines out of the 1000ish of the enrichment had been double copied. It messed up tabs and whatnot. I have never experienced this problem normally typing, only copy pasting.

Also, I replaced your map with mine in the bin directory like you said, but now test map wont even start SC2. How sad.

rover2341

Reaction score
Well, Now It will always tell me if there is a bug. But When i hit run It wont run the map anymore... So Basically If I make sure no bugs. When I hit green arrow It just wont run.

Edit*

I Removed some of my classes, that weren't getting errors and it ran. I likely had a bug somewhere But It didn't tell me. So I had to remove my files 1 by 1 to figure it out. So Something wrong with debugger is whats really going on.

Edit**

I Made a Class Called Object. It Really didn't Like that. So I gota be more careful to not use keywords. But maybe the Debugger should have told me. not sure. Figure it out.

Moogle

Reaction score
Object is a base Andromeda class, you can't use it sadly.

Vestras, are files auto included into the map or do I have to manually include them or how exactly do all of the files make their way into the map?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
As for undue and re due, Ill mess around with it work, Cause it is working now. But I know before it wasn't. So Might just be me, ill post again if i have more info on it.

Edit*

Is there a way to make all the +, go small with out clicking on them every time i compile the map. They always open when i make any change to anywhere on the same script file and save it. Like make all + small, or dont auto open all of them because i made 1 change in a function and saved the map and hit test script.

Also

The Project manager keeps going white for a split sec like all the time. it is driving me crazy.

I can make an option not to reparse on save. That'd fix it.
I fixed the project manager issue.

For my copy paste problem:

I merely created a new file and copied a huge amount of text (the unit enrichment for Andromeda) and pasted it into Moonlite and it happened. It doesn't seem to happen every time I do it either.

Most of the text was fine, but maybe 5 lines out of the 1000ish of the enrichment had been double copied. It messed up tabs and whatnot. I have never experienced this problem normally typing, only copy pasting.

Also, I replaced your map with mine in the bin directory like you said, but now test map wont even start SC2. How sad.

I'll take a look at the pasting code.
Can you please elabroate on the not running-issue? Maybe send it to me?

Well, Now It will always tell me if there is a bug. But When i hit run It wont run the map anymore... So Basically If I make sure no bugs. When I hit green arrow It just wont run.

Edit*

I Removed some of my classes, that weren't getting errors and it ran. I likely had a bug somewhere But It didn't tell me. So I had to remove my files 1 by 1 to figure it out. So Something wrong with debugger is whats really going on.

Edit**

I Made a Class Called Object. It Really didn't Like that. So I gota be more careful to not use keywords. But maybe the Debugger should have told me. not sure. Figure it out.

Yeah, the Object class would be the problem. I'll tell Gex to make the parser append redeclared class errors.

Object is a base Andromeda class, you can't use it sadly.

Vestras, are files auto included into the map or do I have to manually include them or how exactly do all of the files make their way into the map?

Yeah, they are, unless you change their BuildAction property.

Why not make your own?

Because it's too much for me when I have a lot of other stuff to do.

rover2341

Reaction score
So When I use the "." It says Error (For instance of a class). If I hit continue it doesn't crash the program, but how is that part of the project coming?

I can make an option not to reparse on save. That'd fix it.
I fixed the project manager issue.

Sweet :)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
So When I use the "." It says Error (For instance of a class). If I hit continue it doesn't crash the program, but how is that part of the project coming?

Sweet :)

I don't understand what you mean. Please, when reporting issues, clarify the issue and be more clear.

rover2341

Reaction score
When ever i Type a "." the dot. like at the end of this sentence there is a Period, I am refearing to that. . <-------

Moonlight Has a Big Red X Appear and it says
RollerCoaster- Moonlite Map Studio

Unhanded exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit the application will close immediately.

I always hit continue.

But If I type a "." even in comments in moonlite this comes up.

THIS is a Example of what causes it. Or If I try to have a . for in instance of my class.
Code:
//.

It also seems to trying to do intelligence, but never succeeds just the a box with nothing in it (by the period) comes up and that msg.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
When ever i Type a "." the dot. like at the end of this sentence there is a Period, I am refearing to that. . <-------

Moonlight Has a Big Red X Appear and it says
RollerCoaster- Moonlite Map Studio

Unhanded exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit the application will close immediately.

I always hit continue.

But If I type a "." even in comments in moonlite this comes up.

THIS is a Example of what causes it. Or If I try to have a . for in instance of my class.
Code:
//.

It also seems to trying to do intelligence, but never succeeds just the a box with nothing in it (by the period) comes up and that msg.

What exception is it? If it's a DivideByZeroException, I already fixed it. And I made it not show if it doesn't recognize the class.

Moogle

Reaction score
For the not running issue:

I replaced the map made by default with a map I had already made, with the intention of just trying a simple hello world.

Before, when I pushed compile map script, it screamed at me about not being able to import actor.xml or whatever, all those files under Objects.

After the change, it no longer screamed. I found that your default map did not have a listfile, which was what I think the problem with the actor.xml and all that is.

After replacing the map, compile script now does nothing. No errors pop up. I can push test map, and everything kinda goes blank for a moment (syntax highlighting turns off) and nothing happens. No errors or anything come up, and yeah. It's like there is no debugging.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
For the not running issue:

I replaced the map made by default with a map I had already made, with the intention of just trying a simple hello world.

Before, when I pushed compile map script, it screamed at me about not being able to import actor.xml or whatever, all those files under Objects.

After the change, it no longer screamed. I found that your default map did not have a listfile, which was what I think the problem with the actor.xml and all that is.

After replacing the map, compile script now does nothing. No errors pop up. I can push test map, and everything kinda goes blank for a moment (syntax highlighting turns off) and nothing happens. No errors or anything come up, and yeah. It's like there is no debugging.

Can you send the map to me?

rover2341

Reaction score
its not if i hit compile. If its I just start typing code and at any time put a Peroid. Like this ---> .

DEBUG INFO

All I have is a . or if i put it anywhere In my code it instantly brings up this.

Code:

Debug Info
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Moonlite.Controls.CodeCompletion.GalaxyObjectHelper.GetOopObjectFromName(String name, AndromedaObject parent, AndromedaObjectOopType& type)
at Moonlite.Controls.CodeCompletion.GalaxyCompletionDataProvider.DotTyped()
at Moonlite.Controls.TextEditor.OnTextEditorKeyPress(Object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyPress(KeyPressEventArgs e)
at Storm.TextEditor.TextEditor.OnViewKeyPress(Object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
at Storm.TextEditor.Editor.TextEditorBase.OnKeyPress(KeyPressEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at Storm.TextEditor.Core.Widget.WndProc(Message& m)
at Storm.TextEditor.Editor.TextEditorBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
moonlite
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/moonlite.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
DevExpress.Utils.v10.1
Assembly Version: 10.1.4.0
Win32 Version: 10.1.4.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.Utils.v10.1.DLL
System.Deployment
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.ComponentModel.Composition
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.Composition/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
DevExpress.XtraBars.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraBars.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.Data.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.Data.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.BonusSkins.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.BonusSkins.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.OfficeSkins.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.OfficeSkins.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraEditors.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraEditors.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraGrid.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraGrid.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraLayout.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraLayout.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v10.1.DLL
Moonlite.Composition
Assembly Version: 1.0.3815.31031
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Moonlite.Composition.DLL
Moonlite.Ftp
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Moonlite.Ftp.DLL
Moonlite.Languages
Assembly Version: 1.0.3815.31030
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Moonlite.Languages.DLL
MpqLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.3329.41510
Win32 Version:
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/MpqLib.DLL
Storm.TextEditor
Assembly Version: 1.0.3815.37072
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Storm.TextEditor.DLL
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.66.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.66.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.VisualC
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.00.30319.01
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualC/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualC.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
its not if i hit compile. If its I just start typing code and at any time put a Peroid. Like this ---> .

DEBUG INFO

All I have is a . or if i put it anywhere In my code it instantly brings up this.

Code:

Debug Info
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Moonlite.Controls.CodeCompletion.GalaxyObjectHelper.GetOopObjectFromName(String name, AndromedaObject parent, AndromedaObjectOopType& type)
at Moonlite.Controls.CodeCompletion.GalaxyCompletionDataProvider.DotTyped()
at Moonlite.Controls.TextEditor.OnTextEditorKeyPress(Object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
at Storm.TextEditor.TextEditor.OnViewKeyPress(Object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e)
at Storm.TextEditor.Editor.TextEditorBase.OnKeyPress(KeyPressEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at Storm.TextEditor.Core.Widget.WndProc(Message& m)
at Storm.TextEditor.Editor.TextEditorBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
moonlite
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/moonlite.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
DevExpress.Utils.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.Utils.v10.1.DLL
System.Deployment
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.ComponentModel.Composition
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.Composition/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
DevExpress.XtraBars.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraBars.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.Data.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.Data.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.BonusSkins.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.BonusSkins.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.OfficeSkins.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.OfficeSkins.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraEditors.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraEditors.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraGrid.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraGrid.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraLayout.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraLayout.v10.1.DLL
DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/DevExpress.XtraVerticalGrid.v10.1.DLL
Moonlite.Composition
Assembly Version: 1.0.3815.31031
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Moonlite.Composition.DLL
Moonlite.Ftp
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Moonlite.Ftp.DLL
Moonlite.Languages
Assembly Version: 1.0.3815.31030
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Moonlite.Languages.DLL
MpqLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.3329.41510
Win32 Version:
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/MpqLib.DLL
Storm.TextEditor
Assembly Version: 1.0.3815.37072
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/Storm.TextEditor.DLL
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.66.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.66.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Moonlite%20Map%20Studio/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.VisualC
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.00.30319.01
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualC/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualC.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Yeah, I know. I fixed it.

rover2341

Reaction score
O, I thought you ment in a older version. Got it, So ill just wait for the update. And Sweet.

Great Job on keeping up with your project, Its good to know that the small bugs are getting worked out. Ill Try to be more detailed in the future.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.