More Cliff Tiles

Reaction score
Is it possible, with Newgen or otherwise, to get more than 2 cliff tiles? For example, if I had cityscape base, I'd have the tiled cliff and dirt cliff, is it possible for me to add an extra cliff tile like the grassy cliff from ashenvale?

Dest

Reaction score
In the World Editor, you can do that. I'm not sure in Newgen, but I think it's possible. Try going to Advanced and look for Tilesets or something.

SkateuUp

Reaction score
In the World Editor, you can do that. I'm not sure in Newgen, but I think it's possible. Try going to Advanced and look for Tilesets or something.

Umm no im pretty sure its not but don't put my life on the line :D you can use cliff tiles as regular tiles by modifying your tileset but im pretty sure you cannot have more tiles you can actually use for your cliffs. Idk about Newgen never used.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You don't need experience to know it's impossible.

Unless you are an uber-hacker and hack the editor and game to make space for more cliff tile types.

Reaction score
Ok lol. I just need to verify :p Thanks for the help then.

EDIT::
Actually, on something similar, is it possible to replace a cliff tile with another? From the example in the first post, is it possible to replace the dirt cliff with a grassy one?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.