World Moroccan girl commits suicide after being forced to marry her rapist

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A 16-year-old Moroccan girl has committed suicide after a judge ordered her to marry her rapist, according to Moroccan media reports.

Last year Amina’s parents filed charges against their daughter’s rapist, a man 10 years older than her but it was only recently that a judge in the northern city of Tangier decided that instead of punishing him, the two must be married.

The court’s decision to forcibly marry Amina to her rapist was supposed to “resolve” the damage of sexual violation against her, but it led to more suffering in the unwelcoming home of her rapist/husband’s family.

Traumatized by the painful experience of rape, Amina decided to end her life by consuming rat poison in the house of her husband’s family, according to the Moroccan daily al-Massae.

-------------------------
Backward Ass F****!

Last edited:

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Thats really the worse thing i have ever heard. That is so terrible. This is beyond wrong. I am extream sicked by this. Its like the law there, uses scare tactics to even report it. If she had some say in the matter I would feel different about this. and understand that there values are different then mine. But When someone is forced into something like this....

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
How disgusting! Marry her rapist? Seriously, the judge should be locked up with the rapist. And throw away the key !!!!

R.I.P poor girl.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
That sounds like a really old law....

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
That's just f**ked up.

Honestly, other nations should do something about this..

There are worse things on earth other nations should do something about and still dont. This is the life of a single person, sounds tragic, but far more die every day due to war or hate crimes all over the world.

Darkrider

Reaction score
There are worse things on earth other nations should do something about and still dont. This is the life of a single person, sounds tragic, but far more die every day due to war or hate crimes all over the world.
yet they dont get raped and forced to marry the guy, who knowing the law, might done that on porpouse. welcome to middle east the place were woman worth less than animals and they have no voice nor vote.

Varine

Reaction score
yet they dont get raped and forced to marry the guy, who knowing the law, might done that on porpouse. welcome to middle east the place were woman worth less than animals and they have no voice nor vote.

No, they get raped, watch their family get murdered, and then are left for dead while the military goes on to the next city in it's genocidal campaign. And Morocco isn't in the Middle East genius.

Darkrider

Reaction score
aa didn't read it was Morocco ^^' started on the second paragraph xD. If you are talking about USA soldiers... they are not the only ones who does that. Besides I'm not pro invasion nor any of that... not even USA citizen

Varine

Reaction score
aa didn't read it was Morocco ^^' started on the second paragraph xD. If you are talking about USA soldiers... they are not the only ones who does that. Besides I'm not pro invasion nor any of that... not even USA citizen

The US is not on a genocidal campaign and never has been. Large portions of Africa (where Morocco is located), however, are.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I don't even...

I'm sure at some point the argument about tradition and culture has to fall short... Things like this can't just be blown off by using tradition as an excuse. At some point, it surely must be ethical and right for outsiders to interfere and go against tradition? If that had happened, that woman would still be alive and a needless death could have been avoided. In this case, you can't just say "that's how we do things here" because this kind of thing is clearly wrong, especially if it's agreed upon by most of the human population (this is just an assumption). While I get the whole idea behind forgiveness and reconciliation, it surely cannot apply to this situation. It's things like this that cause depression :/

FireCat

Reaction score
Things like this can't just be blown off by using tradition as an excuse.
In this case, you can't just say "that's how we do things here" because this kind of thing is clearly wrong
:thup: Yeah, that's dumbest "Excuse Ever.!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Fuck that. Why didn't they cut off his dick instead?
And throw away the key! once again.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you want to do something, put him down with meds or something respectable. If you kill him like that, you absolutely no different than him. Just because you feel your reason is better than his, doesn't make it any better. You still tortured and caused a lot of pain to a human being, and by your logic, you therefore deserve it yourself.
That mindset is highly uncivilized and barbaric, and if thats how this entire world operated right now, we would all be dead. There are shitty people, but if we just did what they did back to them, whats that teach the human population? Monkey see, monkey do. There are a lot of shitty people in this world, but as the "not shitty" people, we don't need to stoop to their level and do that shit to them. Just give them a shot or something like that and be done with it.

FireCat

Reaction score
Two wrongs don't make a right. If you want to do something, put him down with meds or something respectable. There are shitty people, but if we just did what they did back to them, whats that teach the human population? Monkey see, monkey do. There are a lot of shitty people in this world, but as the "not shitty" people, we don't need to stoop to their level and do that shit to them. Just give them a shot or something like that and be done with it.
I don't mean literally, to chop of his dick. But he's "fucked up" so he should be locked down.
Because he did "murdered the girl in a way" and the creepy judge to.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I would love to see the troops we have in the Middle East get pulled out of "spreading Democracy" and get down there to Africa and start taking out stupid people.

Sadly, it's never going to happen. No one wants to shoot kids [one of the main reasons we don't send that many operations into Africa]

Le sigh.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.