Mortal Sigbat I

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
You have all traveled across the globe into the pits of France all for one prize… to come in first place! The invitation said that there would be donuts and maple syrup, the invite lied. You were all looked into a dark and dirty room, most likely the white house. You looked round to find that there are many large rocks, the same amount as there are you people. Each rock has either Photoshop or the Gimp installed in it. Suddenly a television drops from the ceiling, and on the screen, was a pineapple.

A keyboard rose up towards the pineapple as he began to type. Then what he typed rose up on the rocky walls. “You know why you came here, now you learn why you will stay here. There are no donuts and maple syrup. But you are the chosen Sig creators and now your metal will be tested. Follow the rules or else it gets the hose again:

-You may only submit one entry.
-You can change your submissions up to a day before the poll is posted.
-You may not put your name or any symbol that can identify you.
-All other text is permitted.
-Custom brushes are permitted.
-Custom Fonts are permitted.
-You may only use the render given
-C4Ds are allowed.

So what? You think its just like a normal Sig contest? This is Mortal Sigbat! A tournament! It will be slip up into 3 fights! In Each round I will pit you against an equal contestant, and then your Sigs will duke it out. The winner will move onto the next stage. Due to this a new rule is in order.

-No bitching about who your get pair up with. If you can’t defeat them at that point then if you win and have to face them will it matter?

Now you ask, what does this have to do with being locked in the white house in face you ask? Well as you all know the white house consists of three rooms. The winners move onto the next room and after the first they each have another additional rule enforced.

The loser will be left behind in the room which they lost in to live for eternity listening to the backstreet boys and playing pin the tail on the porcupine.

Through this Contest we will be evolving through the faces of the consoles, the face of x-box, of Nintendo, and of Sony. They will ascend from easiest to hardest.

Here is the Tower you will fight on:

LAdder.jpg

Once we get 8 competitors the first render will be shown. Then you make a Sig without showing anyone else it. No posting of the Sig.

In the Final round the winner is repped by both me and the loser. Then he gets to choose if you will be aloud out of the white house. He will also make Sig Contest VI.

Mortal Sigbat happens after every five Sig contests or if the winner of the contest just wants to do a contest instead they can and a person after them can do a tournament. Then it becomes 5 contests after the tournament; can’t have it to often.

Sigbatants: [Full]

-Mase
-undeadorcjer
-PurgeandFire
-Uberplayer
-Smith_S9
-Jindo
-Halo_King116
-FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Send all Sigs to [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------

Round 1 Due in 1 weeks time.

"So you have week to do your sigs. Sit down at a rock and begin work. We will be Starting With the Easier one to make a sig from, the face of the X-Box... MASTER CHIEF!"

The wall went blank and the pinapple was gone. Leaving nothing but This on each of the rocks for you to make a sig from.

haloPpack.png

Agian, DO NOT SHOW YOUR SIG TO ANYONE.

DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Round 2 Due in 1 weeks time.

The door to the room opened and the four victors stepped through. There was a table with four computers on it, and a large television on the ceiling. The four defeated contestants ran for the door but it slammed, locking them in the first room.

The monitor flicked on, and it was the pineapple. "So you are the victors, eh? Well, now the real challenge begins. You won for a reason, you were good, so lets just see how good you are..." The monitors turned on and the photoediting program was already on. The contestants sat down on there stools while the pineapple talked some more.

"Only two of you will continue on, and from those two, the victor will rise. Who will take the title? Will it be a savior of GIMP realm? Or a Savior of Photoshop realm?" The monitors displayed the render. "My I present you, the Face of the playstation, Cloud!"

Cloud.png

The television turned off and the only sound left was the soft chukkle of the fruit. The four of them turned to the monitors and began work, untill they realised one thing... There was no custom brushes or C4Ds, there was no whewre to get more. They would have to continue without there C4Ds and custom brushes...

((In case it was too subtile, no C4Ds and custom brushes!))

-Custom brushes are NOT permitted.
-C4Ds are NOT allowed.

Round three due in one week.

The two champions ran through the open door leaving the losers behind trapped where they were. This room was really fancy. It had some of the most high quality MAC computers of modern day.

They both sat down and face each other as the pineapple appeared on the TV. "You won on the X-box, aswell, you won on the Playstation. Next you will be fighting for Nintendo..." The screen went blank and the render appearded on the montors.

hajndvbfb569843.png

Being the smart contestants they are they checked thier programs to see what they lost.

-Custom brushes are permitted.
-C4Ds are allowed.
-No Smugeing

Round three came to a close, both contestants crossed thier fingers and it was anounced. The pineapple showed himself on the TV and spoke.

"Superstar took the victory." He showed a picture of the sig and said "Congratulations... Smith_S9! We will wait for your finishing graphic. You may also host Sig Contest VI!"

Smith walked out of the white house and was free! Leaving just one question. "Will you let the others out?"

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Meh, why not. I'm in. We can use any render that we have?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Ok well I'm still in.

Reaction score
I come, as it's not too late yet.

//Gotta say sorry about the last contest as I totally forgot it.. :eek:

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
the undead has arived to take part in this challenge.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I'll join. It sounds like fun, but I'll suck. xD

Oh well.

>sux.

What else would you make sigs with. A pencil? lol.. It doesn't suck. All the stuff doable in Photoshop is actually quite hard to do with regular human resources (paint, paper, a brush, a pencil, a pen :p)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
wtf is this competition ? u are just using program to make sigs? sux...

Why does it suck? Because you can't do it as well as others?

Reaction score
>wtf is this competition ? u are just using program to make sigs? sux...
To a stone table then?

>Because you can't do it as well as others?
Or then he doesn't like prooooograms :eek:

C'mon people! Join and let's get this started :cool:.. This time I am unable to forget this contest :p..

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
>So does that mean you are in?
Yup, pretty much that.

He's in. :p

Anyways, I'll be in. I'm not amazing like most other contestants, but I'll do my best.

(Good tournament name =D)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
fixed.

added.

For voting, The thread poll probably be something like this:

Match Omega Entry 1
Match Omega Entry 2
Match Alpha Entry 1
Match Alpha Entry 2
Match Tetra Entry 1
Match Tetra Entry 2
etc...
With the multiple choice enabled.

Or make a thread have people say whos they like best for each of the things and then at the end i go thorugh and tall up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.