Most annoying Warcraft experiance

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
What's your most annoying warcraft experiance?

Mine was when my partner and myself beat another team, but the night elf player secided that he wanted to take forever to die. He then took his wisps, made about 4-5 trees of life, and ate his way into random forests. It took us at least an hour total.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
When I was Peon rushed in ToB. -.-

One player kept buying Necrolytes OVER and OVER again, keeping them in the base. They finally attacked our base, and we were focused on bottom. The dude brought his thousand (Well, 180) Necrolytes into the base, then Big Bad Voodoo'ed with his Rohan. Necros destroyed the top spawner and a few towers before they bit the dust.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHA ROFLAMO I HAVE TO TRY THAT :D :D :D

That seems pretty bad, getting pwned by acolytes and a weak spellcaster alone ROFL :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
The Rohan was dash cunning.

He blinked behind trees then Voodoo'ed so I couldn't Wind to him. :(

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
The best thing to do in early TOB is to buy a bunch of the 'Undead/Allied muels, and wait for heros to show their ugly heads. :D so evil <( 0_0 )>

EDIT:

The Rohan was dash cunning. He blinked behind trees then Voodoo'ed so I couldn't Wind to him.

What about the Jumpy (I foget actuall name, lol) attack? couldn't you do that?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Actually, the best thing to do is stock up on items.

Early game BoS, AMS, health pot, and Sobi.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I still like to mass casters. Great for getting easy early gold/levels to get Sobi, Pot, whatev.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Wind is the jump skill. I couldn't target it right. He was stuck right in the trees so I couldn't hit 'em with it. If I target to close to him, I was out of range.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Mine goes liek this:

it is a 3v3 game, me, orange and yellow.

Me as Orcish Horder
Orange as Noob Human Players
and Yellow as Nightelf Victim

----

We start the game.

Orange: WarpTen
Me:... what?
Orange: WhosYourDaddy?
Me:... You?

Orange then converted his 5 peasants into militia and started attacking furbolgs (it was in a swamp forest level by the way)

Orange: wtf... i died?
Me: Yeah.. that is how you play...
Orange (to all): but i typed in WhosYourDaddy?!
Purple (enemy): wot?
Yellow (to all): nvm, we got a noob here..
Green (enemy): ow...

Orange then trains 5 peasants, converts them to militia and gets yellow.

Orange: hey blue! (that's me) i found an enemy! help kill him!
Me: wtf r u doing?
Orange: ... attacking enemy troops...
Me: HE IS OUR ALLY U NOOB!!
Orange: ...
Orange: no he's not!

So i help yellow and kill orange with him, he kills yellows hero with militia -.-.

Yellow left and so did orange by the time the enemies came attacking.

------

Strange things happen in Northrend... :eek:!

~Jindo

PS: Lord_Pheonix, your experience game lasted an hour. I played a game 3v3 and died at the start. I stayed and we won (3 undeads v 3 nightelves), the game lasted 2 HOURS!!!

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
they're bad players, a counter to many ziggs is glaive throwers (if you use nightelf) or catapults, otherwise you were stuffed :eek:.

~Jindo

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
when I went into a hacked game with my friend, 2 vs 2:

Me - Allies: Ok same plan
Friend - Allies: Yup.

Waiting for Player Yellow!

0:23

Blue - All: DONT DROP HIM HE'S JUST FIXING SOMTHING!!

Me - Allies: Ok lets not, i wanna have a fair game
Friend - All: Ok we're not dropping him...

0:02

0:01

0:00

You have been disconnected from Battle.net!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Playing Dark Deeds with Shadowy Fear. He was the Werewolf, and turned me on the first night. Most people wound up leaving, so in the end it was just us vers Blue, who had a huge ass base. Tooks us like 2 nights to gather our strength. Then he ran -.- Looked all over for him ANOTHER day, and I think we found him the following night, getting a LUCKY kill.

Game over, but it was so lame. No challenge at all.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
2v2

30 sec into game my ally starts Unsomoning his necropolis

after it finished unsominning (hard word 2 spell) he asks me what does unsomon do :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Something like that happened to me once. The guy unsommoned his necropolis and goldmine, built a bunch of graveyards, unsommoned them, ran into the opponents UD base, summoned a bunch of zigs and upgraded them...

Another time, my partner uprooted his tree of life, creeped with it, and had it blow up. GRRR!!!!! I hate it when people like to make WC accounts just to mess up other people.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I had the perfect set up.

Blighted a forested near right next to my opponents base.

Built Graveyard and sent Necros to Graveyard. Let them summon, then send them in. A good 30 disposable men to attack the base.

Well, they start attacking, my ally's jsut sitting there building. I tell him to hurry up since I can't fool them forever with skellys.

Anyways, he has a WoN, comes into enemy base, in ALL chat sais "what does wand of negation do?" and dispells my skeletons. He then sais in ALL chat again "why do you have your necros over there?".

There ally comes and rapes his tiny army, and I'm screwed since they know where I am. They cut me off when I'm running back and rape necros while ally gets Graveyard.

They attack my ally, I just say 'Screw it' when my ally starts cussing me out for nto sending Necros to attack. He gets raped then I do.

End of story.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
There ally comes and rapes his tiny army, and I'm screwed since they know where I am. They cut me off when I'm running back and rape necros while ally gets Graveyard.

Tiny army? When does anyone have a tiny army? I never have a tiny army. Anyways, does anyone know how to counter an orc rush in 1v1? It drives me crazy. Heres how it almost always goes.

UD: (If blademaster) Blademaster harasses my goldmine I use dk to heal my workers, while having all units attacking (usually 5-6 ghouls) him. BM runs away. I creep. I run into ORC guy creeping. his 5 grunts vs. my 2 ghouls, hero, and 2-3 fiends. I get owned, I run, They come and finish me off. I go insane. (If Far seer) Creep, I get caught, same thing.

HU: I mass footies, get archmage, creep. I run into them. They overpower my 8 footie army. I run. They kill me. I go insane

NE: I go insane, I either hero harass with DH, then rush, or go Keeper of the Grove, and creep. I get harassed abit if I didn't harass. I Creep, they attack, My weak guys get owned to big mean orcs. I go insane.

Please help me!! GAH!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    And our actual cooks aren't really trained for that. Our line lead will be fine but our tournant is still kind of struggling with some things and he takes mistakes way too hard. I got onto him about scorching pans when making cream sauces and he started fucking everything else up, like dude it's fine just turn your heat down a bit. And then he burned like three batches of couscous in a row and it's like man
  • Varine Varine:
    He walked away from the first batch, learned nothing and walked away from the second batch, and then tried to toast it in a saute pan made out of aluminum so it scorched immediately and then I took away and he was sad all day
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    I know our range sucks but it's still a fucking fire down there, I've never measured it but I'm sure it's like a couple thousand degrees.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wish I had a flat top grill in my kitchen!
  • jonas jonas:
    I wish I could cook asian dishes :D
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You just need a pressure cooker like an instapot for the asian dishes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they make that stuff easy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and there is a flat top grill I can buy that will work on my stovetop but it is pricey
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and I have no room for that anyway
  • Varine Varine:
    I have a thing that goes over two burners for my house, but it doesn't work great. I think they make ones that plug in where the coils go but it's not cheap.
  • Varine Varine:
    And yeah if you have a pressure cooker you can do lots of stuff really fast. Depending on what you're trying to do it ranges from really easy to really hard
  • Varine Varine:
    If you want to make tonkotsu broth, you're gonna have a rough time, but if you want to do like stir fries or something that tends to be pretty easy
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Ingredients are sometimes hard to find though, which is why we're doing 'fusion'. We don't have wok burners either, so it'll be kind of a weird transition
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Added another slow cooker recipe - this time a dessert - Slow Cooker Fried Apples https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-slow-cooker-cracker-barrel-fried-apples.192860/
  • Varine Varine:
    I have three teenagers apply for college that all asked for letters of recommendation with like two days notice lol. Like I get it guys, and I'm happy to help, but maybe tell me you need it before you need to turn these applications in?
  • Varine Varine:
    I guess they are literal children, so not exactly the best at thinking ahead. Fucking kids
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah they are just inexperienced and young
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm still horrible at that :eek: often forget things or do things on the last minute
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter is same way
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Saturday people!!!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure nobody cares but I am seriously considering taking the Gaming News forum and just changing it to General Gaming Discussion since I post so much about gaming in the General Discussion Forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    guests online 487 at 12:30 and none of them show up on the stats - all bots man
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Latest recipe is a great one - I love Philly Cheese and this is Philly Cheese Meatloaf https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-philly-cheese-meatloaf.192935/
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Beep boop
    +1

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.