motorcycles! what to get?!

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I'm looking at 250cc's just cuz the gas mileage and I'm new to riding.

I'm interested in a 2000 rebel, only problem is I'm 6 foot, and i hear they are trouble sum to taller people, any thoughts?
im also eyeballing a shadow, but from what i understand they aren't as good on mpg.

Selling the accord, getting a bike.

and hello everyone!

i might also like too add, that im IN LOVE with Indian chief, i just can't find a cheap one in Florida, :( I'm after a cruiser seeing as I'm going to be doing a lot of riding, but i am definitely going too get a sports bike eventually, or are sports bike not that bad for long journeys?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, sportbikes do get a bit uncomfortable for long trips, but you can do stuff like lay down on the tank for a few minutes and it isn't that bad. I don't mind it.

But Honda Rebels are pretty nice bikes, thats what I learned to ride on at our CHP riding class I had to take. I'm also 6' and had no problem on it.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Motorcycle in florida? I hope you have a car because that might be your worst decision ever if you're in Florida.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I ride in the rain. :p

BMW-S1000RR-2.jpg

I'd kill for a BMW s1000rr. I'd tear up some twisties with that badass :thup:

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
yes im in florida, but it really doesn't rain that much.... and even if it did its not like ima be riding around doing flips and **** on a 250cc cruiser :p

im sure ill be fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.