Mouse and keyboard shut down when I play game?

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So, I have this 2 wicked games: Torchlight and League of Legends.

Everything is working fine, until some period. When that period comes, my keyboard (or mouse, or both) shuts down without a reason (I checked if they are unplugged but, no, they aren't).

Can someone tell me a specific reason why? I didn't received any drivers for my keyboard or mouse.

My mouse is a basic Wintech and my keyboard is Logitech (not luxury, but they're good).

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Does it happen in any other games? Does it happen in windows while browsing/doing anything else (outside of games)?

Since you have a keyboard i assume it's not a laptop, try plugging it to a different usb port (if you can). The usb port might be dying out or having a power shortage.

Crusher

Reaction score
It happens only with these two games (LoL and Torchlight).

I also tried to switch USB ports, same.

PS: Doesn't happen when I'm on main menu of Windows.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
they aren't sharing a usb port by any chance? and they are both plugged in directly into the motherboard in the back? and do they both simultaneously stop working, or does one stop first?

Crusher

Reaction score
they aren't sharing a usb port by any chance? and they are both plugged in directly into the motherboard in the back? and do they both simultaneously stop working, or does one stop first?

Well, my mouse and a keyboard is always plugged into the right USB port (not directly in the motherboard, but I tried that way too, same).

Also, either mouse stops working then the keyboard, or vice versa, or both (sometimes).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.