Mouse Sensitivity

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if there was a way I could make a registry key on my desktop to change my mouse sensitivity on the fly. This is useful for me since my sister can't bare my high sensitivity.

Currently we have to go into the mouse settings and change it every time, not too big of a deal but it would be a lot simpler if I could do this. Thanks. :D

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
As I remember some programs do this, as well as some mouses...

Also, this program might help.

Edit: Nevermind, doesn't set mouse sensitivity, apparently. Will continue looking.

Edit 2: This program switches between two mouse sensitivity settings, and you can switch from one or the other from the dock.

(Though after so many days, a notification pops up asking you to register every time it's started. It can be disregarded, as it is free to use. Though it could get annoying.)

sqrage

Reaction score
Thanks. If I can't find a way to do it with registry, then I'll use that. :thup:

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I'll assume your using windows 7. The Mouse registry settings are held here:
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse
I'd say it would be the MouseSensitivity key that you are after.

BTW. if you use separate accounts for yourself and your sister, you should be able to set the mouse sensitivity so that it is dependant on which account is logged in.

sqrage

Reaction score
I'll assume your using windows 7. The Mouse registry settings are held here:
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse
I'd say it would be the MouseSensitivity key that you are after.

BTW. if you use separate accounts for yourself and your sister, you should be able to set the mouse sensitivity so that it is dependant on which account is logged in.

We share an account. Any idea how I'd make the .reg file on my desktop change the setting on the fly?

choiminzi

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if there was a way I could make a registry key on my desktop to change my mouse sensitivity on the fly. This is useful for me since my sister can't bare my high sensitivity. madalin stunt cars 2

Currently we have to go into the mouse settings and change it every time, not too big of a deal but it would be a lot simpler if I could do this. Thanks. :D

As I remember some programs do this, as well as some mouses...

Also, this program might help.

Edit: Nevermind, doesn't set mouse sensitivity, apparently. Will continue looking.

Edit 2: This program switches between two mouse sensitivity settings, and you can switch from one or the other from the dock.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.