System MoveSpeedX

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Hmm.. can anyone tell me how can i make my unit ms become more than 522 with this?
Yea. Use it with a number bigger than 522?
it took me 2 mins to get a critical error in the test map , if you let the phenix expire next to the bounds, something about it will keep running and leave the egg, when it runs off into map bounds wait 2 seconds then instant crash crital error
Sounds like a strange WC3 issue with return incorrect X/Y for the egg. I'll look into it some time, I suppose...

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
Well increasing the offset would do it.

Anyways, in my opinion, using 3000 ms is kind of useless in a map.

It's like you want.:)

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm... If you make the move speed of the phoenix high enough (in the demp map anyways). It appears as if it patrols in the shape of a star, interesting.

Very cool system. I like it.

sLsIDK

Reaction score
I just changed the timer in the melee init trigger to 0.04 then started patrolling from the left side of the map to the right. Eventually the phoenix died from it's decay or whatever and the egg that forms slid right off the map and now my Warcraft 3 froze and won't close (didn't crash though), BRB to restart computer. :D

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Too lazy to test: does this account for when a player has unit formation movement enabled and moves a group of units containing slower units as well as MSX-modified units, whereby all units should move at the slowest unit's speed so that they stay together, as happens in normal WC3?

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Too lazy to test: does this account for when a player has unit formation movement enabled and moves a group of units containing slower units as well as MSX-modified units, whereby all units should move at the slowest unit's speed so that they stay together, as happens in normal WC3?
I don't like you. I might need to test that... :p

blurished

Reaction score
how

finally found a system that let u surpass 522 ms. but my question is how do u use it? i hv no knowledge in jass whatsoever. so help pls :(

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
finally found a system that let u surpass 522 ms. but my question is how do u use it? i hv no knowledge in jass whatsoever. so help pls :(

The First Post said:
JASS:
//      How to implement?
//     ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
//          Create a new trigger object called MoveSpeedX, go to 'Edit -> Convert to
//          Custom Text', and replace everything that's there with this script.

blurished

Reaction score
I know this thread is somewhat dead, but I need to know how to use this?
I just started doing war3 maps (GUI only no JASS)
so i got newgen, how do i implement this?
say i want to increase unit X move speed to 700 (or anything above 522) when it cast a spell called "Sprint".
and how do i remove the added move speed after the spell finishies/stops

Dirac

Reaction score
use a custom script action to call this system's functions, since there is no GUI call for them, any other question that doesn't relate to this system, such as "how to make a spell that does X with this system" should be posted in the main help forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.