Cinematic *Movie* Warhammer 40,000: An Unknown Surface

Sarj14

Reaction score
Yep, I am.

Edit: Listening to your auditions, Sevion.

I liked them, but I like Davian Thule's and Kullen's the most. I would love to have you get those parts.

Sarj14

Reaction score
#9 did entertain me! I might want you to do that one as well just because of how you did that!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Yeah, I did #6 over and over again, but just couldn't get it right. This was the best one out of the batch I did in 30 seconds :p

I just realized I did #2 and #5 wrong, lmao. But you can't hardly tell.

In #2 I said "We require assistance!"

And in #5, "What's his?"

At first, I was confused at #5, but just thought "Meh, whatever."

Sarj14

Reaction score
It was good. I was going to have the same person play Davian Thule and Kullen Loft play the same guy, and Victor Sawn and Dern Paole play the same guy since Thule and Sawn don't have many lines in this first part.

Edit: Typo, ment to be "What this?" sorry!

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Heree hehehe duno how you'll like em. If you don't like some I can try them again.

had to be in zip...i get it.. :D

Attachments

• Tryouts.zip
    283 KB · Views: 232

Sarj14

Reaction score
Like I said, I might reduce it to 30 minutes, then make a sequel for another 30 minutes.

Edit: MagnaGuard, the voice overs were great. But, the monsters and the Xer'nul were outstanding! I would want you on those roles.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Celtx is what I often use too, depending on where I'm working, lol.
Well I meant descriptions like for example, if someone was a commander with a hard past, you could say his voice should be a bit more cold and hardened (though of course actors bring it to life in their own style).
OMFG. One hour. Sorry, but I don't think I could stay sitting that long ^^
Rofl.
Good luck, :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Sarj14

Reaction score
Yeah, Celtx has been very useful. I have decided to completely redo the script to make the movie only 30 minutes, then going to write the sequel, another 30 minutes. This will add a few more days or so for the script to be complete. But the last 2 people who auditioned will hopefully join and Davian/Kullen and Xer'nul/Monsters will be filled. Haven't heard of ToolTip, though I do hope he is working on the terrain for me to see, then that will be a spot filled.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Ill do those :p Just tell me their character description, like if you want xer'nul to be aggresive or passive, etc.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Pm'd you.

Anyway, still looking for voice actors. Also another triggerer for the camera. Going to hopefully finish the script today and then be able to fix some stuff in it.

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Added a file to try a more fitting voice, didn't know how to pm a file so put it here

Attachments

• xernul.zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 204

Sarj14

Reaction score
Real quick update.

The script is about 90% done.

Need still need more people for terraining, triggering, and voices.

punwisp

Reaction score
One thing about making a long cinematic is, often people will geta bit lazy and theres blah in certain stretches. be careful

Also, what kind of terraining? What theme? Tiles used?

Sarj14

Reaction score
In the filming, I say it is a snowy theme, with the winter/northrend tiles. A lot of mountains and caves.

Sarj14

Reaction score
I have some good news and bad news...

Good news - Script is 100% done and needs some proof reading so I am going to give it to someone to proof read that I can trust. :thup:

Bad news - Got a huge test coming up, the OGT (Ohio Graduation Test), which means if I fail it, I can't graduate. So unfortunetly, I am going to stop with production here for a little bit so I can focus on studying for that. Production will continue starting 12/19/09 (December 19, 2009).

I will be checking this thread daily and reading everything, so please still audition for parts. I just won't be working on it since my goal was to finish the rough draft of the script before the OGT.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.