Cinematic *Movie* Warhammer 40,000: An Unknown Surface

Sarj14

Reaction score
Bump, got a camcorder for christmas (early gift)! haha

Anyway, still looking for auditions. Script is almost fully done with the proofreading process. I am also working a little on the map with getting all the areas set up. Also I imported about 90% of the units and working on the world editor.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Which (camcorder)?

Good luck with your test. :thup:

Waiting for you to pass and then finish this, heh.
I'll consider auditioning as a last resort.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Sarj14

Reaction score
Update:

I am still in the process in making changes to the script before I release it back to proof reading. I am terribly sorry for not responding the 19th, have been busy with other things, as well as conditioning for baseball.

Anyway, I am on christmas vacation and don't have Warcraft 3 installed on this computer so I won't be able to work on the map until either January 2nd or January 3rd.

This project is not dead what so ever, but I do fortunetly, have the Celtx program and the updated script on this computer to work on it.

-Sarj14

Sarj14

Reaction score
Update - 1/2/09

Tomorrow is the first day of recording. I will inform people on what role they get and hopefully get the first few lines recorded. I am still looking for a terraining and some other people for triggering cameras. I am doing both, but still need help. I am not a A+ on terraining. If you are up for the job, please, join the project!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.