Multiboard help

Discussion in 'JASS Zone' started by Time, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Time

Time New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Fixed the problem.
    No longer need help no one really actually help besides Purge...
    +rep Purge

2. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire zxcvmkgdfg

Ratings:
    +513 / 0 / -0
    iirc MultiboardSetItemWidth expects an input from 0-1 representative of a percentage of the screen's total width. By inputting 10, I assume you mean 10% so try putting 0.1 as a value instead:
    JASS:
    call MultiboardSetItemWidth(mbi1, 0.1)

I don't have wc3 on this comp so I can't check, but it is worth a shot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Time

Time New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope still the same. Continues and time dosen't show up. But yea has to be something with the Item.

4. kingkingyyk3

kingkingyyk3 Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I suggest you to use Board
    It's API is much more intuitive and foolproof compared to the default API. :)

5. Time

Time New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bleh knew someone was gonna suggest a system.. don't really wanna use a system then i have to learn how to use it.. already having trouble as it is..

6. luorax

luorax Invasion in Duskwood

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Board is an awesome system and really does ease the work with multiboards, trust me. I'm using it, the learning curve is short and provides a lot of functionality. It was proven to be useful for me, I can't help but recommend using it.

7. Time

Time New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I fixed it... it was was the size, rows and cols set wrong and no I did not need a system for such a simple Multiboard. Bleh next time you try helping don't suggest a system if the trigger is simple.. Thanks for the help PurgeandFire.

8. NoobImbaPro

NoobImbaPro You can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Time keep your problem on first post, so if anyone has the same he will see your's. Just add a great size bold "Fixed" so for us who know don't answer.