Multiboard help

Time

Reaction score
Fixed the problem.
No longer need help no one really actually help besides Purge...
+rep Purge

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
iirc MultiboardSetItemWidth expects an input from 0-1 representative of a percentage of the screen's total width. By inputting 10, I assume you mean 10% so try putting 0.1 as a value instead:
JASS:
call MultiboardSetItemWidth(mbi1, 0.1)

I don't have wc3 on this comp so I can't check, but it is worth a shot.

Time

Reaction score
Nope still the same. Continues and time dosen't show up. But yea has to be something with the Item.

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
I suggest you to use Board
It's API is much more intuitive and foolproof compared to the default API. :)

Time

Reaction score
bleh knew someone was gonna suggest a system.. don't really wanna use a system then i have to learn how to use it.. already having trouble as it is..

luorax

Invasion in Duskwood
Reaction score
Board is an awesome system and really does ease the work with multiboards, trust me. I'm using it, the learning curve is short and provides a lot of functionality. It was proven to be useful for me, I can't help but recommend using it.

Time

Reaction score
Well I fixed it... it was was the size, rows and cols set wrong and no I did not need a system for such a simple Multiboard. Bleh next time you try helping don't suggest a system if the trigger is simple.. Thanks for the help PurgeandFire.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Time keep your problem on first post, so if anyone has the same he will see your's. Just add a great size bold "Fixed" so for us who know don't answer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.