Muse

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Muse_Wallpaper_by_ArmedCivilian.png

Hey guys, long time no see. Comments please. It is a tad unbalanced because I have a shit load of desktop icons and tried to accommodate them.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't like that his left arm is missing. Other than that it's pretty cool.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Make that backround lighting more hazy like it its right under the text and it will help the backround from looking boring as it is now.

Other than that this is a pretty good job. You could try changing the colors up a bit to make it look a bit brighter. Sort of like this (I hope you don't mind me borrowing this for demonstration. :p).

quickdemo.jpg

Muse_Wallpaper_by_ArmedCivilian.png

Notice how I brightened things up a bit with the greenish blue. Naturally, green cancels out red because it's red's opposite. We can use this to make a more greyish color, and if we then make like a screen or addition layer we can make the color more towards white, which we all know is as bright as you can get.

I also made his left arm more apparent. You sort of masked it over with the black and it made him look sort of zombyfied. I would recommend adding it back somehow so you can tell he's playing the guitar.

I did some smudging for a quick fix to the blurred backround, though I am sure you could do better with the seperate layers.

I would recommend playing with this some more and it will look great. Great job overall though. :)

Oh and btw, how did you host that image of of deviantart? Did they change their image hosting policies?

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I haven't looked into the polices of deviantart at all. If I broke a policy so be it. If that is a violation of one of TheHelper's policies I apologize. I'm kinda' sad no one liked the arm. :( That was one of the few intentional parts. :p All your advice is much appreciated and will be heavily attempted. Thank you WhiteSock.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.