Music Banner Request.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
K, well i'm making my little brother a youtube page, for his "band' kind of a dark, shadowy, screamo band.. w.e.. its one of my birthday presents, and, I was wondering if someone can make like a cool logo, or a banner for his band, names "apocalypse" Something simple yet unique..? Or maybe like 3 choices or something.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Ummm.. Pretty much anything that can be made smaller, so like for cd-covers, and can also be a added to a banner..? Something that can be worked with but not overly detailed..?

Xapphire

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe in some way says apocalypse or some shortening of that word. If not just a unique symbol. But as long as it has that dark music type modern look in it, like all the teens like it..? I don't know how to explain lol.

duyen

Reaction score
I dunno.

Do you like this (I made 3 versions):

Normal:
alogo2xq2.png

With Splash:
alogowp1.png

Normal w/ Border:
alogo2bya7.png

(All are intended for grayish\black backgrounds.)

Xapphire

Reaction score
Hmm.. that looks fine, don't get me wrong, anything with a bit more textures though?.. And yea either is fine purge, sorry didn't respond earlier.

duyen

Reaction score
Yeah sure I can add more texture, I was just making the basic concept.

Which one out of the 3 do you like the best?

Xapphire

Reaction score
2 is pretty cool, same with one, can u make the A spiky or something, how 13 year olds think they are cool.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I don't know exactly what you wanted and you said 700x700 was something reasonable so I just threw something together.

Apocalypse.png

Its a tad large in my opinion so its in spoilers. Because of the textures and font I used you can't use this for commercial use.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Interesting, that is very, very nice. Can you repeat whats stopping me from using this for commercial reasons in different words, and like why or..?

Otherwise, am I allowed to use it on a Youtube account? On a channel..?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Interesting, that is very, very nice. Can you repeat whats stopping me from using this for commercial reasons in different words, and like why or..?

Otherwise, am I allowed to use it on a Youtube account? On a channel..?

yes, as lnog as you do not make any proffit from it.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Haha pineapple, spelling mistakes =P. Oh, haha sure, damn, ill give back the quarter...

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score

The thing uses fonts and brushes not directly created by him. But I think they are open source (unless he got them like privately) so I don't see too much of a problem. :p

Xapphire

Reaction score
Just Wondering, but can that be made to fill the screen? Because many of the same boxes look bad, like without losing lots of quality,

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.