[Music] Blindspott

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post this. Just to share some wealth of a New Zealand band.

Anyway, Blindspott is an awesome band, one of (if not) my favourite. They are a New Zealand band (I didn't know till later, I thought they were US at first). Note that I find they are a very acquired taste (most people will probably not like them).

They're (for the most part) Rock/Metal, but have some other elements of hip-hop/rap in them. Most of their songs are pretty chock full of swearing, and the singer does a lot of "screaming". Usually I don't like screaming in songs, but I don't mind it in their songs for some reason.

You will probably only like this band if you are into rock/metal

I uploaded one song, which is one of my favourites, it's their opener on their first album (get this before you watch the below videos). This song is clean (no swearing/screaming) but is quite long (6:11):

[Linkage removed]

This song was quite popular in NZ when it came out, probably because it's different to all their other songs (not swearing and metal):

[Linkage removed]

This ones more their style:

WARNING: Ripe with Swearing/Screaming.

[Linkage removed]

Listen to it without watching the video, you get a better feel for it that way.

Anyway, my Band for the day... or month/year.

[Linkage removed]

I also love this song (NOTE: it is full of swearing/screaming). It sounds better on the album than on Youtube. I also don't like to watch the videos much as it makes them look kind emo/weird lol, so just listen instead of watching it:

[Linkage removed]

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Meh, i dont know i didnt like it that much...:p lol well i will say its okay because i didnt hate it :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.